Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucies prrofile picture dress is different to the dress she was wear of when she was out with G!!!! That picture of her out with G is old you can tell by his teeth!!!!

Also that picture on L.C profile was added saturday morning, we know G was out with Cassy friday night 🤦‍♀️...... work it out people
😜ok
Lucies prrofile picture dress is different to the dress she was wear of when she was out with G!!!! That picture of her out with G is old you can tell by his teeth!!!!

Also that picture on L.C profile was added saturday morning, we know G was out with Cassy friday night 🤦‍♀️...... work it out people
ok😜

Well I do know they’re still together I know LC and they are still very much a couple. Cassy isn’t the first or only girl he has pics with and openly cheats with, it’s a sad situation for lc and I wish she would get away from the pig but like we’ve said on here before it’s really not that easy for her to just leave with out the tit that will come her way. Cassy is the lowest of low for g though he’s never scraped that barrel that much before that we know of in terms of slags 🙈 I mean none of them are good girls but cassy takes bleep to another level.

Reactions: 11

Oh is that the best you got maggie.... 2 different dresses 2 different dates, the fact he was out with cassy (photo of them together) photo of l.c alone 🤦‍♀️ when you think he was out with l.c and old photos that people are sharing of g and lc.... one his teeth wernt done. 🤦‍♀️ 2. The girl is wearing a completely different dress 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any one seen Lilly’s new picture 😂 she’s another one that looks constipated what is it with half naked pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she’s back on the media! Photos with G still there so kissed and made up for the millionth time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if she's not kissed and made up cassy would keep that photo up for spite known cassy to many yrs and she will go low as she has too to get her own way or to upset others but cassy ur just 1 in many whats got gs photo up . g allowing his side hoes pics now oh slaggy u trying save face by keeping it on ur way when u can not get any muggy if u tried 💯

Reactions: 6
Soul kennels wtf is this girl on drugs ? She needs locking up in one I tell you that the girl has lost her mind.. more of a cover for the dogs that will be going in and out of her house what the hell she is smoking to much affecting her brain cells you go cassy I wouldn’t trust her with my pet hamster the div

Seriously she a breeder now you no this girl is a absolute mess

She’s back to following him he’s not following her these two have some serious issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why’s she pulling her house apart again? Those 2 girls have never had a stable comfortable home with her ☹

Her newest venture, a puppy farm!

The black dog no where to be seen
It makes me so sad when people who have no business or knowledge in breeding go ahead and do it 😑 I don’t know much about laws etc but aren’t there regulations? I hope there are so she can get her backside reported and leave this little venture before it starts

It makes me so sad when people who have no business or knowledge in breeding go ahead and do it 😑 I don’t know much about laws etc but aren’t there regulations? I hope there are so she can get her backside reported and leave this little venture before it starts
yes breeders should be council registered

Also they are required to have enough room for exercise if the dog bred has 8 pups there is 100% not enough space for them. Plus at 8 weeks they must be vaccinated, health check and microchipped and this twit ain’t gonna do that she useless as a person

tbf I wouldn’t buy a rat from her let alone a dog

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Facebook profile picture is her and G. on and off like a lightswitch they are. Noticed shes kept the comments off so people cant tell her what a tit show her relationship it

Reactions: 3
I'm actually so upset for the dogs in her care, she couldn't even be trusted to take care of her own children, how could anyone trust her with a dog 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And she has two female frenchies, dogs should not be bred until at least 1.5 years of age 😐 well that is if you are a responsible breeder

Money that women has spent on floor covering is unbelievable!!!! Cant wait to see whats to come and how tit it is, slate tiles all round probably.

She is a bleep, dogs disappear, reappear. Makes me so bleeping angry the idiot has no bleeping clue, this is why those breeds have some many health issues, inbreed abit like the owner. Breathing problems, NO bleeping Idea!!! People like her shouldnt have any responsibilities Not capable!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.