Cassy Clark #25 still shouting Gโ€™s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boxy roxy doesnโ€™t look anything like her photos, sheโ€™s a massive beast lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It's so funny, she only put that picture up because he's there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I can't stop laughing at her, she's a bleeping mug ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
That boxy Rox looks well stiff ๐Ÿ˜‚she looks well uncomfortable sheโ€™s of her nut as well thought she was travelling the world sheโ€™s not moved Antigua it is then lovely but you not bored ๐Ÿ˜ cassy desperate times

Reactions: 3
Oh my god Iโ€™m actually embarrassed for Roxy. Did they ask her as a joke?
Looks like a 3 fifteen year olds have pooled together their paper round savings, rented an air bnb & got their mate to film it on their iPhone.
They think theyโ€™re ballers drinking Bottega Gold ๐Ÿ™„
Weโ€™ve got crates and crates of bottles left over from Thomas Cook flights. (They went bust over night, staff learnt they had lost their jobs whilst in the air and might not even get paid for the work theyโ€™d already done that month, also kept perfumes and the cash theyโ€™d made from sales in flightโ€ฆ rightly so)
Air BnB for the villa probably cost $150 and I bet they asked for discount because they only needed it a few hours.
Iโ€™m cringing for all of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Roxy looks like sheโ€™s swallowed them two up model ok Rox years ago may be not now hun

• Haha
Oh my god Iโ€™m actually embarrassed for Roxy. Did they ask her as a joke?
Looks like a 3 fifteen year olds have pooled together their paper round savings, rented an air bnb & got their mate to film it on their iPhone.
They think theyโ€™re ballers drinking Bottega Gold ๐Ÿ™„
Weโ€™ve got crates and crates of bottles left over from Thomas Cook flights. (They went bust over night, staff learnt they had lost their jobs whilst in the air and might not even get paid for the work theyโ€™d already done that month, also kept perfumes and the cash theyโ€™d made from sales in flightโ€ฆ rightly so)
Air BnB for the villa probably cost $150 and I bet they asked for discount because they only needed it a few hours.
Iโ€™m cringing for all of them.
Who is Roxy?

I see she has unarchived more pics of them together on insta. Why was her arm strapped up here?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy the boss babe with a part time man, part time children. And too top it off shes meant to be a proper tit duck ๐Ÿคฃ. It grunts by all accounts. And as no rythmn ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ we know that though by the way it dances ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ old grunter bleep

Who is Roxy?

I see she has unarchived more pics of them together on insta. Why was her arm strapped up here?
She looks gigantic next to puddin and pie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boxy roxy doesnโ€™t look anything like her photos, sheโ€™s a massive beast lol

bleeping hell, what the hell is all that. Wow she needs to lay off the pies. God she has piled on the pounds. Shame six figure Trent setter isnโ€™t doing jp anymore, missed a trick there cass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ could of brought a rolls Royce. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™s got cassys mums shape square sheโ€™s a big girl her legs are massive the shoulders look like sheโ€™s been working on the building site

Any one no why angel is being dramatic today crying .. looks like sheโ€™s on the hard stuff today

Hahahahaah Roxyโ€™s vid Iโ€™m dead. What in the name of god did I just watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Itโ€™s not even like sheโ€™s flabby , she is just built like a brick tit house .

More cryptic bullshit from Angel in the form of a live video . Reached her target she reckonsโ€ฆ. What target will that actually be ? A certain amount of sales , promotion, a bonus ? Prob say she is no 1 in the world AND space now due to reaching her target ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might get hate for this but so what . I donโ€™t see an issue with her being big Iโ€™m a big girl like she is . If she feels comfy in her own skin then so what why fat shame the girl ?? . Video is cringe not something I would personally do but she clearly likes how she looks so why judge. cant Stand people who fat shame โ€ฆ..

Reactions: 22
I'm definitely not fat shaming, I never mentioned her size, I think others are saying that her pics that she puts up are so filtered that she looks half the actual size that she is, but I will say that that video is so cringey ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I also didnโ€™t mention her size in my original comment.
I am not fat-shaming at all, more botched surgery shaming ๐Ÿฅด
I do think she has the most bizarre frame Iโ€™ve ever seen but if sheโ€™s pleased and not taking the surgeon to court thatโ€™s her business. The point to my comment was that Roxy has a profile promoting herself for paid TV and modelling work looking for her big break and this is what sheโ€™s up to these days ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not fat shaming, Iโ€™m fat myself! shaming people who filter their pictures to make themselves look like something they arenโ€™t. Clearly they arenโ€™t comfortable in their own skin if they are doing that

The roxy video I watched all the way through (Iโ€™m bored today) and the storyline is bizarre. She seems to be with both men (not a good look) should have got one girl per guy. The bit at the end when she wakes up and is relieved when she realises she has clothes on is proper creepy and weird

Reactions: 10
Jesus thatโ€™s 3mins of my time I wonโ€™t get back! Sheโ€™s looks terrible! How cringe.

And as for that photo slaggy put up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.