Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boy in the photo is Archie Sharp he’s a boxer he’s never been wrapped around her nor has the girl I don’t think

Reactions: 2
Crassy must be busy this weekend? With him or having a meltdown though? Her mutter is posting pics of lingerie again, so obviously desperate to get a new man to pay her bills 🙄 Anyone who knows her in real life will know she would not fit into these 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So my trentsetter 6 figure earning daughter is not quite matching up to angel deleight on the leader board...... angel zimmerman 🇧🇪🇧🇪 No 1 in the world (tit shakes) glow b wow better than creme fraiche..... soon my house will also have trenty linoium all the way through, because angel delight is having ching ching..... just look at my complexion.... no botox, no filler just vegan goodness. My house is full of it floor to the ceiling, even sensy bear is having a little facial by the one and only No 1 in the world zimmerman...... i shall be driving a range rover soon with private plate saying Herman 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪..... Now come join my angel delight mission.... i am No 1 in tbe world and i know what im talking about, i have experience of MLM and have done for many years....... pop to morrisons Big Fish £10..... ching ching! I lost 5 pound this week without even noticing.... time to get out my sexy undies and find a man over 50s just want sex.... they want sex they need to pay my bills.... this saucy herman the german dont give it this badly packed kebab away for nothing 🇧🇪🇧🇪 not to any horny man..... REMEMBER ANGEL DELIGHT NO.1 in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So my trentsetter 6 figure earning daughter is not quite matching up to angel deleight on the leader board...... angel zimmerman 🇧🇪🇧🇪 No 1 in the world (tit shakes) glow b wow better than creme fraiche..... soon my house will also have trenty linoium all the way through, because angel delight is having ching ching..... just look at my complexion.... no botox, no filler just vegan goodness. My house is full of it floor to the ceiling, even sensy bear is having a little facial by the one and only No 1 in the world zimmerman...... i shall be driving a range rover soon with private plate saying Herman 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪..... Now come join my angel delight mission.... i am No 1 in tbe world and i know what im talking about, i have experience of MLM and have done for many years....... pop to morrisons Big Fish £10..... ching ching! I lost 5 pound this week without even noticing.... time to get out my sexy undies and find a man over 50s just want sex.... they want sex they need to pay my bills.... this saucy herman the german dont give it this badly packed kebab away for nothing 🇧🇪🇧🇪 not to any horny man..... REMEMBER ANGEL DELIGHT NO.1 in the world
Ahhh I know this thread is the same old stuff with shaggy but you need to come back more often I love your little breakdowns of everything 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s doing shout outs 😂no body needs her to shout out there business.. this girls head is to big who actually dose she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love it that Ang is more entertaining than her daughter. She needs her own thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s doing shout outs 😂no body needs her to shout out there business.. this girls head is to big who actually dose she think she is
Every night she posts she’s doing cheap shout outs yet there are never any posts of shout outs that come 🤣🤣🤣 get the hint u dirty old munter NO ONE wants to be remotely associated with your name your a washed up rinsed out old brass from Kent, nobody is jealous of you and no body aspires to be you, if I wanted Info on what antibiotics work best on ridding my vagina of genital warts or wanted to know the best medication to clear me of the clap then by all means I’m sure your my girl but until that day u have 0 to offer anyone so do the world a favour and trot on with your pigs feet 🤡🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How broke is she that she has to beg for money for shout outs, it's embarrassing!!

Sunday night just chill ffs once brockett leaves her for good I think it will be only fan club for her.. she’s lost it completely all for a fiver I don’t think she could charge more than that .. I wouldn’t pay 2 pence her rep is tit lol

I bet she is only paying the interest on her house honestly glow b isn’t going to bring in the money her mother has bought the lot..

Reactions: 2
Angel needs to realise that glowb ain't juice plus and she ain't got the gypsy community that cassy was lucky to crack into with the juice plus so she's not gonna have people paying monthly like cassy did

Why would anyone want a shout out from cassy when her followers are 53k and her engagement is 11 🤣🤣🤣.... il start charging for shout outs it will reach more people 🤣🤣🤣 slaggy ann every dog as its day and love your now a retired greyhound that no one wants 🤣🤣🤣.... go lay that head down of yours 🤦‍♀️ im actually now bored laughing at her now! Old angel delight is more interesting!!!! Cass ya mumma as stole ya thunder! Your now an as been with no self respect and a thirst for stuff you cant have!!!!! You've spunk duck knows how much and now your begging shout outs 🤣🤣🤣 shout ya bfs business out you might get an extra serving

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can some one with a dud account tell the mother her face is not glowing it's red raw with the mangy products she is trying to flog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think chicken wankers face looks like a greasy serviette after a burger from a roadside burger van😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Sophie and half these other Glowb all have botox and filler.

How does that work with the product then

Reactions: 4
This Sophie and half these other Glowb all have botox and filler.

How does that work with the product then
I don't know how cassy thinks this is going to make her money 🤦‍♀️ I'm actually mortified for her 🤣 every post about glowb is just embarrassing, especially angels photos 😂😂😂😂 a filtered grease ball 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.