Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRESlife

Honestly, I haven’t once commented on Amy’s appearance. Unlike Cassy, Amy has never done me wrong and I had nothing to say on the pictures uploaded yesterday.
But my god! The lack of brain cells, morals and dignity to be able to actually say “I’d rather be like a Cassy than be like one of you”
If the worst crime I’ve ever committed is speaking ill of someone that was vile to me first, then slap my arse and call me Judy!
My children are safe and happy in my home and in my car. They’ve never been introduced to drug dealers, thieves and arsonists. They have never seen me with another man that’s not their dad. I’ve never self-harmed or in fact harmed anyone in front of my children. My holidays are family holidays, all of us. I feel awful when I’ve needed childcare, I miss my kids if they aren’t with me. I pay tax and my mortgage was achieved without fraud, I’m not jeopardising, their future. My kids are on time for school and my life revolves around their needs and keeping them safe and happy.
You are happy to judge us without knowing individual reasons for us being here. It’s okay fo Cassy to say the things she said to me but it’s not okay for me to be here?
If you’d rather be like Cassy than one of us, I have absolutely no hope for you and do not wish to engage with you any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Caralou

Thread suggestion.....out with her mates looking a state has she been been ditched by him as its nearly babies due date??

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Boredofher

VIP Member
Party at my house with my kids and there partners.... covic 19ncan do one my cassy was there and she repels covic 19. She was there with him, him is soooo funny seriously spicy bit of creme fraiche. Him doing balloons in my house but its good. We have direct dial to the chief at maidstone head quatres.... he thinks im a spicy bit of germany sausage ☺☺. Selling my scents they are flying out. Il be a six fugure earner like my trent setter daughter and when i make it huge.... im going all out and throwing all my furniture away ☺.... getting linoium throughout my house and sut my scabby crouch on the dining room table ☺ nasty jelous people talking about my trent setter daughter... she has my figure and im in my 50s and sexy... i like man with stamina despite having 45 heart attacks and having to take seriously important medication for acid reflux...... cash back queen as things to do busy busy busy... ching ching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DRESlife

So just a little round up.
Cassy hadn’t seen or posted about G in a while. Nearly 2 weeks of no real evidence of him still being on the scene.
Tier 3 is announced for Kent & Medway
This weekend Cassy posted about her Rolex from 💙
Angel 🇩🇪 begs for sympathy and attention on the internet posting a picture of her medication (cholesterol pills and what not; nothing of any real concern)
G 💙 joins Cassy and her family for some balloons and ballroom dancing in the kitchen.
Cassy and her mum post loads.
Cassy’s mum drinks herself silly & passes out under the table. We discover that not only does Angel 🇩🇪 have a bizarrely placed bath in her carpeted bedroom but there’s also an either more bizarre, random toilet, no door just in the room.
Angel 🇩🇪 slips up and posts a pic of Son in Law 💙
Meanwhile the pregnant fiancé of said son in law celebrates her baby shower complete with Baby Brockett decorations, engagement ring and her own Rolex.
When a fellow tattler posts screenshots from LC’s insta, they are removed from her insta suggesting LC is keeping up with Tattle.
Cassy goes radio silent on social media. Instagram account disabled & one Facebook story of the bottom half of her face promoting her fake tan.
Angel deletes the photo of GB, suggesting someone who doesn’t want that to be in the public domain has asked for it to be removed. It was there, now it isn’t.
Angel posts the most peculiar video. It features a clip and from what we can make out she’s naked in the bath whilst her adult son (in just his pants) holds his chihuahua over her body in the bath 🤮
Angel posts again on Facebook, again begging for attention and sympathy. This time telling us her separation in 2013 is the reason she has been unable to work or leave the house. We must all buy her toot to support her lifestyle. She claims this has caused her mental health and heart problems and that rest of us are seeing in 2020 how difficult the last 7 years have been for her now that we are forced to stay indoors. Angel has flaunted COVID restrictions daily and hasn’t been forced to stay indoors even when she’s been forced to stay indoors.
Think I’ve covered it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DRESlife

Let’s just get one thing straight. I hope everyone else is on the same page as me.
Regarding the unfiltered photos of Cassyanne that her mum posted.The size she is, is not fat; maybe a 10-14?
It’s the fact she filters, edits, poses in order to claim that she’s a 6 when in reality she certainly isn’t.
Being a 10-14 and your thighs touching is healthy and normal.
Being a 10-14 but claiming to be a 6 so that you can manipulate others into buying your “magic beans and milkshakes” is not healthy and is not normal.
Cassy is a vile, fat and ugly pig based on her own standards and the way she makes other people feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Emmarowleyhun

Amy hun... I asked my fella to take off his pants, I then showed him that pic of you and I shit you not his penis shot back deep into his foreskin so fucking quick. True story I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

_basic_

VIP Member
Guaranteed your fella would rather knock one out over me
If it makes you happy to say that crack on.
At least I’ve got the real thing at home and not a page in cyber space for fellas to shoot their jizz at 🤣🤣🤣

Listen cunt, I’ve Had enough, you’re all jokers, get a grip before I shag ya dad and make you my step child
Aw this is far too easy. You think you could shag my dad you ain’t met my mum. She would chew you up, spit you out and perform river dance all over you. Blindfolded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Allthebest!

People who place towels on top of toilet seats are utter dirtbags 🤢 whether you just cleaned it or not! Hang the fucking thing up you mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
She wanted to look like Kim Kardashian and instead she looks like Kim Jong-Un 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chatty Member
HEY Guys ,,! This dating , relationship thing is just not for me when your son send you picture of his BIATCH 😮 ,,,

I was never a great fan of my SIX FINGURES EARNIER 👸🏼 minty chocolate taste or smell ... but there are millions of other that have loved her fragrance 🍆🍆 👸🏼👸🏼 are you a Monster INC fan ?? ,, 🙋‍♀️🙈

Best residential caravan site I. Kent !? I am contemplating to make that trenty linoleum moving 😎 my BENNY and his girls got a new home going to miss my feathered little cock 😔

MY daughter such styl3s you don’t see ... we down the dumpster ,,, you have just tipped your toe into MLM !!

TEENEAGERS DONT MUST COME WITH STINKING ATTITUDE ,,, CLassy COME with stinking trainers ,,, I think I need serious help

I CANT DATE A VEGAN 🐮 #anglesdelight

• Haha
Reactions: 20