Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no not another poor pup that will be disgarded as soon as shes bored of it, makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 2
She is so heartless. A dog grieves for its owner when its given away but she just discards them like its nothing.

Reactions: 2
I bet she gets a puppy and says my girls wanted it for Christmas because everything they want they get.At least she will be able to clean it's tit up easily on her linoleum.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to her other dogs? Seems like she only has them for a week then gets ride

Reactions: 4
She’s to much she’s back on the shakes doing her head stand lol my god she needs to watch she don’t break her neck lol what G not around so it’s back to fb giving it all I’m brilliant what ever where’s her girls ? Oh she brought them to school ? Or is it break she is such a drama queen what goes around comes around hopefully g has figured this wannabe out No blue hearts just memes she’s going to have a melt down soon

Reactions: 3
If she gets another puppy, I feel so so sorry for her girls ☹ They’ll grow attached and then she’ll just get rid of it because of her ‘busy life style’, just like all the others

Reactions: 1
Any body spotted any 💙 nope 👎 she is taking the piss she just got her kids back u would think life coach would make them nice dinner not her u can have fake ham and crackers There not healthy considering the way she goes on
Straight away phone in there faces

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s another tramps arse, her girls will have huge issues growing up. The eldest looks lost & the younger one looks devious. She’s gonna give Cassy hell when she’s older just like she did fraulein chicken wanks. Karma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.