Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who place towels on top of toilet seats are utter dirtbags 🤢 whether you just cleaned it or not! Hang the bleeping thing up you mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow! She edits her pics so much!!!!
She looks like she’s put on weight to be honest her legs look chunky like there stuck together I no I’m being a witch !! Cassy just needs to stop being fake she has her mums figure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way is she 8.12 she is the same height as me and Im 9.7 but my legs are slimmer. She is just lying to everyone to flog her coloured paracetamols and flavoured squash

Reactions: 8
So Cass will be more than fuming!!! LC is the one wearing a big sparkling engagement ring, a proper beautiful Rolex and Gs baby girl in her belly! How Cassy isn't embarrassed by the fact she's shagging someone elses man is beyond me!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
duck them all tbh if too are willing to have a get together during lockdown then you obvs don’t care about rules.
The lot of them are dirty entitled twats who do what they want. LC-bleep witch I mean come on she been with g forever but no excuse for being a dick.
Cassy and her girls are always gonna live on the dodge. Don’t feel sorry for any of them and if they are being controlled by G that’s bleeping tragic

So Cass will be more than fuming!!! LC is the one wearing a big sparkling engagement ring, a proper beautiful Rolex and Gs baby girl in her belly! How Cassy isn't embarrassed by the fact she's shagging someone elses man is beyond me!!
i don’t see what lc has to be happy about? A watch and ring doesn’t mean anything it just means your man is a dirt bag cos who the duck wants his ugly face? Imagine money being your life over happiness 😩😩😩

Reactions: 11
Lc might really love him 2 boys and baby on the way we no g is a prick and at the end of the day she should leave his punk ass but also she’s been with him years and easier said than done I would strangle g to be honest and he would of known from day one the first time he cheated ... but also she isn’t going to let cassy win no way I would never cassy would of had to get a hospital appointment and g would of been fed dog tit telling u he isn’t no prize cassy should never of gone there NEVER she has a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly cassy should of told g to duck off but she’s a slut do she fucks any man But I blame him cos he’s a bleeping nasty bleep he would and has fucked lots of girls yuck I think cassy needs to be tested and g is only going to regret this cos when bb arrives she’s eventually going to meet some one and that’s when he will feel it

Reactions: 1
duck them all tbh if too are willing to have a get together during lockdown then you obvs don’t care about rules.
The lot of them are dirty entitled twats who do what they want. LC-bleep witch I mean come on she been with g forever but no excuse for being a dick.
Cassy and her girls are always gonna live on the dodge. Don’t feel sorry for any of them and if they are being controlled by G that’s bleeping tragic

i don’t see what lc has to be happy about? A watch and ring doesn’t mean anything it just means your man is a dirt bag cos who the duck wants his ugly face? Imagine money being your life over happiness 😩😩😩
I meant that Cassy will be fuming because it seems like LC has everything she wants. I had a look on her IG and even her house looks so nice and nowhere near as tacky as Cassys.

Reactions: 4
So LC STILL hasn’t had her baby... so he was definitely knocking them both off at the same time. Cass is one hundred percent the garlic bread and they are all in an arrangement. He must have some serious control over her to stop her kicking off with jealousy

Reactions: 5
So LC STILL hasn’t had her baby... so he was definitely knocking them both off at the same time. Cass is one hundred percent the garlic bread and they are all in an arrangement. He must have some serious control over her to stop her kicking off with jealousy
He was with Cassy last night at her mums, quote on her insta when she was putting her blind drunk mum to bed "I'm gonna kill J & G for this" meaning him and her brother got her Mum drunk. You can also clearly see him in one of her videos doing balloons in her mums, meanwhile over on LCs insta, she has loads of pics at her Baby Shower last night and still wearing her engagement ring as well. Totally fucked up!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
G and cassy need to get to duck to be honest lc is soon to have her baby while these to fucks play happy family No respect at all so cassy thinks she’s hit gold .. your joking I just hate girls that do that to other girls not fair but him needs to catch a std and give it to cassy to teach her.. Men like him don’t change !!!! Wouldn’t be me but let’s remember lc hormones being pregnant and these two fuckers just rubbing it in her face no respect

Reactions: 3
I want lc to have her baby and have all these fuckers Up lol Including him lol lol That pot would be at my door waiting lol

Reactions: 1
I want lc to have her baby and have all these fuckers Up lol Including him lol lol That pot would be at my door waiting lol
She's now removed me from her insta so she 100% reads on here and knows exactly what's going on!! Hell mend her, have 0 sympathy for her now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe LC is happy to be in an open relationship and her and George are happy with the arrangement and Cassie thinks she’ll be able to lure him away to an exclusive relationship at
Some point.

Maybe we will never know but one thing I DO know is Cass will be LIVID that the tattlers have seen pics of LC still wearing her engagement ring etc, I bet there were fireworks!

Does Cassie normally not drink or is this another pregnancy hint?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.