Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I saw a video of a man spitting on my daughter like duck would I allow him into my home and laugh and joke with him

Reactions: 13
He may well be using slaggy as a runner but if so then he is one dumb criminal. My immediate family are police officers and they said about 70% of police informants are a woman scorned! When it all goes tits up they go straight to the police grassing them up

Reactions: 9
She’ll have been loving it when people on here were thinking that G had dumped LC, she’ll be fuming that everyone’s seen the pics of her celebrating Gs baby wearing her engagement ring. I think he’s still with LC, definitely. And he has some sort of arrangement with Cassy that LC for some reason allows and you could be bang on the money with your theory, explains all her late night drives doesn’t it 🤡
It just seems only way for me that both lc and cassy would be OK with it its just a strange setbup
I know the type of people g is involved with that if either woman wants to stop seeing him he can cause serious bother but you wouldn't stay with someone just coz of that

Reactions: 1
G isn't with LC, he's with cassy. He runs back to LC when he falls out with cassy and she takes him. I don't know why people think him and LC are together when they are not. LC wears the ring and keeps up the pictures to save face, she's embarrassed.

Reactions: 3
He was with lc first so really he runs of with cassy and who ever else Cassy has him for now but he is no prize and LC will get over it and get her self a nice fella .. cassy And g should show some respect any way I would feel shame as well how nasty your fella leaving you for the dirty bleep Then rubs it in her face not saying she’s innocent but G and cassy need to leave off with the uploads and cassy needs to remember she is replaceable too No mater how confident u are or how much surgery u have had Every one is replaceable Evan her she needs to stop being so cocky Cos she is going to get stuck in that self obsessed tit she’s got going on and be tactful and reality will punch her in the face soon so be warned cassy u will regret Evan going there with no respect g

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Party at my house with my kids and there partners.... covic 19ncan do one my cassy was there and she repels covic 19. She was there with him, him is soooo funny seriously spicy bit of creme fraiche. Him doing balloons in my house but its good. We have direct dial to the chief at maidstone head quatres.... he thinks im a spicy bit of germany sausage ☺☺. Selling my scents they are flying out. Il be a six fugure earner like my trent setter daughter and when i make it huge.... im going all out and throwing all my furniture away ☺.... getting linoium throughout my house and sut my scabby crouch on the dining room table ☺ nasty jelous people talking about my trent setter daughter... she has my figure and im in my 50s and sexy... i like man with stamina despite having 45 heart attacks and having to take seriously important medication for acid reflux...... cash back queen as things to do busy busy busy... ching ching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
G isn't with LC, he's with cassy. He runs back to LC when he falls out with cassy and she takes him. I don't know why people think him and LC are together when they are not. LC wears the ring and keeps up the pictures to save face, she's embarrassed.
No offence but I really don't believe this. I followed LC on insta before she removed me last night and that paints a very different picture. As you say, it might all be for show but why would any self respecting woman be like that. It just doesn't make any sense. And if he was exclusively with Cassy she'd be plastering it all over SM like LC does. Cassy and Gs relationship has "side piece" written all over it! Believe me, I've been there.

Reactions: 10
Keep a ring on for show really don’t make sense u would take that tit off most women would LC is a better woman than cassy I tell u that G has had to many balloons and his brain cells are dead.. cos cassy is no woman cos any decent woman wouldn’t go there To much drama !!! But hey cassy loves the game shame this game she’s not going to win she hasn’t been on sm thank duck hopefully she gets some self respect in the mean time and stops bleeping other people boyfriends and then claiming that there hers when LC I think has kicked him to the curb and cassy is just a side witch that has picked him up Thinking she can change him lol

Last edited:
M
No offence but I really don't believe this. I followed LC on insta before she removed me last night and that paints a very different picture. As you say, it might all be for show but why would any self respecting woman be like that. It just doesn't make any sense. And if he was exclusively with Cassy she'd be plastering it all over SM like LC does. Cassy and Gs relationship has "side piece" written all over it! Believe me, I've been there.
So does LC know who you are??? I don't believe that G isn't with LC either. I think he's having his cake!

I said before when she used to go to the caravan he got away with spending all his time in London aka round the tramps house. Now it’s a different story. We’ve notice G hasn’t been there as much. I agree I think he’s having his cake!

Reactions: 1
they seem to think lc is just having the ring on for show and it’s cassys boyfriend he goes back to lc when they have a row lol no way plus it’s not cassy man ffs he’s LC MAN he goes of with all diff girls ffs cassy included
No Sm for cassy today good I hope she feels the shame now every one seeing those beautiful pictures of her baby bump
Let’s not forget cassy bleeping don’t give a tit about no one and Evan lied about being pregnant little liar 🤥 she didn’t give a duck about how that would make lc feel
G would have no dick left and cassy deserves all the shame in the world after how she’s behaved

Last edited:
He was with Cassy last night at her mums, quote on her insta when she was putting her blind drunk mum to bed "I'm gonna kill J & G for this" meaning him and her brother got her Mum drunk. You can also clearly see him in one of her videos doing balloons in her mums, meanwhile over on LCs insta, she has loads of pics at her Baby Shower last night and still wearing her engagement ring as well. Totally fucked up!!!
It was probably slaggys idea to have a get together at her mums noing l.c baby shower was same day just to say hes with me not l.c but in all fairness most baby shower its all women and there little kids men stay out off it

Reactions: 6
Gosh, LC sounds fik as two planks in those screenshots. #NotSurprised. I will never believe that a woman decides to turn up at her baby shower wearing an engagement ring all just to save face. Who is she saving face too? The local gang gang society? 😂 He got down on one knee over 4 months ago! Nobody gives a tit. Only one plausible explanation. He is playing them BOTH. I have no sympathy for her though. It’s all about the image with her too, gold watches and bullshit. All for the gram. No substance behind any of it, just DECEPTION.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well cassy you might get doughnuts delivered to your door.... BUT LC AS THE BUN IN HER OVEN 😂..... you keep trying to get your doughnut creamed hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LC is an idiot. NHS nurse but has a baby shower with loads of other people during a national lockdown.

Reactions: 6
If G isn’t with LC or is with LC, I’m sure her friends know she’s being cheated on being treated like a mug, why wouldn’t they do anything or help her out 🤷🏻‍♀️ bleeping weird one this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
M

So does LC know who you are??? I don't believe that G isn't with LC either. I think he's having his cake!
Sorry I've just seen this. No she doesn't know who I am. But I had requested to follow her from my "other" Instagram account. She accepted and then the minute I had put anything on here she immediately removed me. It was obvious she had been reading on here or someone was telling her, hence the reason I have 0 respect nor sympathy for her. She knows exactly what's going on with Cassy and if anyone let's their man treat them like that, then more fool them.

Lc must no cassy wasn’t the first and isn’t the last girl men like him never change but may be cassy is the one NOT !!!! But hey the plot thickens and truth is we don’t no G is the rat and more fool lc and cassy for putting up with him must work wonders with his gums

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.