Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Her and Bug,I can not beliieevvee she will upload that!for the sake of uploading something.
She doesn’t say a word to her,looks like she’s wants to be somewhere else and totally gives her kid a spiteful side eye.
Nasty cow.
Faker than the tit stapled to your wall.
When that kid noticed the camera she totally changed and muttered something....
Ya mums delusional and we all pray for you to be with your Dad kid.. :(

Reactions: 8
That’s fun to them looked bleeping crazy The mother laying on the floor come on go to bed we got cassy thinking she is on strictly g is sucking on a balloon!!! The bro licking the bottle and the mother is in the floor lol lol lol and cassy thinks it’s great You go girl !!! Loads of pictures for u to up load this morning hey get a life duck sake G needs to fix up loves a balloon wow wouldn’t think he had two kids one on the way cassy only looks happy when she isn’t with her kids

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the Instagram video of the mother on the floor 😂😂 there all cranks!!
For someone that is supposedly worries about her heart after having her heart attack, she sure doesn’t do much to help herself or her kids for that matter. 3 years ago I nearly lost my mother from a Major heart attack resulting in her having to have stets put in, being on life long meds including gtn spray and her having to completely change her life style. She is terrified Of having another one and so are we, so to see angels kids not giving a tit about her speaks volumes of the sort of people angel dragged up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For some one that goes on the way she dose about the virus but then goes back on her words is just plain stupid cassy and g have been mixing g at work kids who ever else cassy with a few as well it’s a piss take all fun and games cos the cunts don’t no any one that has had it or died from it The mother needs to get a grip !!! Cassy needs 💯👋

Reactions: 6
She wants a clap for cleaning ffs every thing she dose and up loads isn’t fun or interesting if she wants to clam him then let her good for her lol she’s got her self a great man lol Not !!
I tell u what all fun and games but ugly boy gets bored..or she gets bored all Will kick of then lol I would be shamed if my boyfriend went to my mums and got out his balloon fs no shame seen it all now No class or respect for your mum it’s disgusting... But then cassy loves it little child with big ideas

Reactions: 1
Can confirm LC hasnt had her baby a girl I follow on insta has made several stories today of her at LC baby shower, complete with a singer on the mic in the middle of a council estate

Reactions: 7
Can confirm LC hasnt had her baby a girl I follow on insta has made several stories today of her at LC baby shower, complete with a singer on the mic in the middle of a council estate
Late to the party. Who is lc x

7ACBF3CA-EE28-46AB-A049-00413465113F.jpeg

Look at that watch beautiful she’s still wearing the ring as well g needs to be ashamed of him self

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that LC must be totally bleeping stupid. If she doesn't know about Cassy then I'm Santa Claus! And I think it's totally irresponsible of her being a nurse and being pregnant, if it wasn't for the lockdown then whatever! But Cassy is over at old chicken wankers having a party with lots of people, including G and then LC let's him back into her bed?????? That's some serious fucked up stuff!!

Reactions: 12
LC is also a knob having a bleeping baby shower during a national lockdown. Utter twit.

Reactions: 20
Bad tit I just don’t get it my self to be honest That is just bad and g is to blame he’s of with slut face while lc is having pictures done just don’t make sense none of it and she is still wearing the ring That party shes has your aloud to have 30 people as long as your out side I’m sure ?
Cassy is going to be mad with jealousy tonight with lc pictures on fb lol lol big fight tonight

Reactions: 3
Bad tit I just don’t get it my self to be honest That is just bad and g is to blame he’s of with slut face while lc is having pictures done just don’t make sense none of it and she is still wearing the ring That party shes has your aloud to have 30 people as long as your out side I’m sure ?
Cassy is going to be mad with jealousy tonight with lc pictures on fb lol lol big fight tonight
You’re not allowed any parties or gatherings at all during a national lockdown which we are still in til middle of the week!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.