Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might but hey grass and greener on the other side craves her body ffs heard it all now keep things private then wow there’s a girl ready to have a baby who noes she might not give tit but cassy is so spiteful on my life what if she dose actually care and stuff These two need to go duck off .. cassy has probably heard about the pictures and this is her response I’d crave her body alright with my 👋

Reactions: 1
Wow! She edits her pics so much!!!!
Loool she thinks shes a size 6 but really shes a fat little ugly piece of tit 😂😂😂😂 slaggy you really are a joke get this into your thick head you are not a size 6 you never have been and never will be carry on editing them pictures and thinking people belive in your lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LC is just as bad as cassy, she knows all about Cassy and G. She keeps the picture up and wears the ring to save face because she's embarrassed that it was all a big show. G is with cassy and they are made for eachother, two dirt birds. But I wouldn't feel sorry for LC cos she's not innocent either.

Reactions: 7
LC is just as bad as cassy, she knows all about Cassy and G. She keeps the picture up and wears the ring to save face because she's embarrassed that it was all a big show. G is with cassy and they are made for eachother, two dirt birds. But I wouldn't feel sorry for LC cos she's not innocent either.
Yeah I kinda yo yo'd in between feeling sorry for her and then not. Defo don't now. It's obvious she knows and what pisses me off is that she's letting all this happen in the middle of a pandemic and he's bringing God knows what home to her. I've said it before and I'll say it again, as a nurse, she should know better, we stood on our doorsteps and clapped every Thursday for people like her and for what?? Yeah she may be entitled to her privacy but why would you have a full on baby shower as well too just now. Sorry, but they all deserve each other and deserve what's coming to them. They all really boil my blood!!

The mother.

Screaming about covid. Screaming about her heart attack and The care she needs to take of herself.

We are in lockdown, no household mixing. They are then going into tier 3.

Let's her daughter and her scabby boyfriend into her house. The bf is doing balloons in her house.

Her son and his girlfriend also but not sure if they live with her.

The mother gets so drunk she passes out on the floor and has to be put to bed.

What forked tongue does she use

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s just get one thing straight. I hope everyone else is on the same page as me.
Regarding the unfiltered photos of Cassyanne that her mum posted.The size she is, is not fat; maybe a 10-14?
It’s the fact she filters, edits, poses in order to claim that she’s a 6 when in reality she certainly isn’t.
Being a 10-14 and your thighs touching is healthy and normal.
Being a 10-14 but claiming to be a 6 so that you can manipulate others into buying your “magic beans and milkshakes” is not healthy and is not normal.
Cassy is a vile, fat and ugly pig based on her own standards and the way she makes other people feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ditto!! Looks like she’s temporarily deactivated it. No doubt a reaction to the baby shower pics......

• Haha
Can’t find her at all lol lol no posts wtf she’s kept me entertained for weeks lol bet it’s all kicked of

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He bought LCs for her 30th and it really is a gorgeous watch. Cassys looks like a Dagenham market number in comparison.
i don’t think coming from him it’s a thoughtful gift anyway, considering it’s his ‘business’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Money has to come from some where tho lol cassy had to duck of the Instagram cos her head must be burning up with rage
The bb picture pushed her buttons bad bad
This is why boss witch should never of gone there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oooo never seen it do this before has she gone for good?
5417C93C-6E21-4588-A104-D9758ACB81FC.png
it

Still on facey tho

30CCB3B6-1E0E-461A-875D-436B07480DBE.png

Reactions: 1
I think as G been to prison before he cant do anything dodgy as will go straight back he is using cassy as a money launderer drug runner etc and is gaining himself a tit ton money using her while she's of use yes is putting time in and making her believe its a relationship as who would run drugs and put self at risk with no return.LC is puttingbipnwith it as G has said its a temp thing to stop him going back prison n yhey need the money what with 3 kids.he might even tell her he dont sleep with cassy.but j think he is having jhis cake n eating it to get himself out of tit n out of hmp

Reactions: 8
I reckon G has had a phone call or cassy has been told about photos and it’s all over tattle she don’t want no one to comment lol cos she noes she’s been a witch rubbing it in a pregnant woman’s face what ever is going on duck knows but cassy needs to slow it down
G and Cassy are in a relationship clear to see but There’s a woman that is pregnant and still wearing a ring for what ever reason so They both need to slow down with up loads and it’s called respect lc is probably bleeping fuming with these two cunts but u no that she may not be innocent but cassy is a nasty witch and all she has done is put every thing on sm including her ass for every one to see Nothing been private like she say g and cassy both need to show some Respect

I think as G been to prison before he cant do anything dodgy as will go straight back he is using cassy as a money launderer drug runner etc and is gaining himself a tit ton money using her while she's of use yes is putting time in and making her believe its a relationship as who would run drugs and put self at risk with no return.LC is puttingbipnwith it as G has said its a temp thing to stop him going back prison n yhey need the money what with 3 kids.he might even tell her he dont sleep with cassy.but j think he is having jhis cake n eating it to get himself out of tit n out of hmp
She’ll have been loving it when people on here were thinking that G had dumped LC, she’ll be fuming that everyone’s seen the pics of her celebrating Gs baby wearing her engagement ring. I think he’s still with LC, definitely. And he has some sort of arrangement with Cassy that LC for some reason allows and you could be bang on the money with your theory, explains all her late night drives doesn’t it 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.