Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed the latest photos to my hubby, he said she looks like a man in drag. Can you imagine sitting in a nice restaurant and having that rock up. She has absolutely no class and no self awareness. Imagine thinking you look good wearing what looks like a bin bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The other one looks bad as well her hair my god why ? What is the jacket all about with the pair of them what has cassy got underneath the coat ... evening clubbing wear during the day .. just looks tacky but what do I no lol a lot more than them two

1. She lives in tier 3
2. Where does the other girl live?
3. Not meant to mix with people from other households in doors.
4. We have been locked up for most of the year. Can you imagine going out for the first time and being seated next to these two. I would cry

They are out in London which is tier 2 ( for this week anyway!)

1. She lives in tier 3
2. Where does the other girl live?
3. Not meant to mix with people from other households in doors.
4. We have been locked up for most of the year. Can you imagine going out for the first time and being seated next to these two. I would cry

They are out in London which is tier 2 ( for this week anyway!)
Amy is in Kent too so tier 3 👀

Reactions: 1
Do you think some poor passer by head has to stand for ages for them to quit posing for a pic? Or does she look a right knobber and prop her phone up on the floor instead? 😂

Reactions: 1
So the mother puts a post up about sanitizer gloves and keeping safe etc coz covic yet then sgares pic cassy out breaking the rules,bit backward

Reactions: 2
The video she ‘sent’ to whatsapp Group she’s sniffing and rubbing her nose like an absolute coke bleep no wonder she didn’t wanna eat she’s probably had a bag up her nose.
as for their trip to London it’s no wonder the country is fucked with people like them about

Reactions: 6
Oh angel wants to no when is best time have babyshower before the due date well we no slaggyann only fakes pregnancy

The video she ‘sent’ to whatsapp Group she’s sniffing and rubbing her nose like an absolute coke bleep no wonder she didn’t wanna eat she’s probably had a bag up her nose.
as for their trip to London it’s no wonder the country is fucked with people like them about
Slaggyann loves her snow coke bleep she use to be in her flat before she got with bill she use to give sexual favours to men that use deal from her flat it was nicked named crack den

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Please someone comment on Angel’s post the best time is when the person is actually pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow! I’m pregnant and looked at that custom bassinet that LC has. Cost more than my first car.
Although I don’t agree with LC’s actions, she definitely has more taste than Cassyanne. Only slightly mind... her choice in fella is rank and her lifestyle of willingly sharing a man is beyond comprehension to me.

Think both their Living rooms are about as bad as each other, all that grey is really dates now

Reactions: 7
Wow! I’m pregnant and looked at that custom bassinet that LC has. Cost more than my first car.
Although I don’t agree with LC’s actions, she definitely has more taste than Cassyanne. Only slightly mind... her choice in fella is rank and her lifestyle of willingly sharing a man is beyond comprehension to me.
Crime pays eh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.