Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.....out with her mates looking a state has she been been ditched by him as its nearly babies due date??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iโ€™m bored now, Iโ€™m gonna go make some money on webcam ๐Ÿ˜› peace out cunts
Have fun donโ€™t forget to warm your plastic so you can pretend itโ€™s real flesh ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

New page since bug&bunny never got actual tax paid on it cos she is yes a bleeping dodge pot.
72FDE25A-0ABF-4054-866C-8B606E0EC5DC.png

Reactions: 2
enjoy hun xoxo

See you soon
I wonder how many of our husbands apparently subscribed to her ๐Ÿ˜‚ cause obviously every man wants her donโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚cheapest prices always attract the more customers. She will be back , loves the attention that one lol

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m bored now, Iโ€™m gonna go make some money on webcam ๐Ÿ˜› peace out cunts
Speak to you again soon because you will be back trustttttt meeeeeeeeee

I wonder how many of our husbands apparently subscribed to her ๐Ÿ˜‚ cause obviously every man wants her donโ€™t they ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚cheapest prices always attract the more customers. She will be back , loves the attention that one lol
Totally irresistible isnโ€™t she ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it wrong that I miss her already ๐Ÿ˜ข
Come back Amy, I promise I wonโ€™t think if you as a dirty trog anymore....

Nah sorry Iโ€™m lying and you probably love it anyway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Logging on to her other acct now... she thought she was shocking someone... poor girl... ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด.. however most entertaining this thread has been in months even drew me bk out of silence...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Totally irresistible isnโ€™t she ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Literally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she looks like she needs anti biotics the porta potty lol

New thread : Cassy Ann & her Only fan ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Best part was Amy asking us to go onto her brow page and post tit there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ just so her page engagement goes up! Attention seeking at it's finest. Both her and slaggy are as bad as each other. Deluded!!!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Cassyanne Clark and her friend who is a smurf, dodging so many bullets she'll never be a Nerf!

Reactions: 5
Oh pls get w grip
Itโ€™s so drain

hun, youโ€™re the one posting on here taking it dead Serious and Iโ€™m sitting here trolling you twats,Sat here in bits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do something with yourself you boring cunts
ANNNDDD ITโ€™S BACK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh pls get w grip
Itโ€™s so drain

hun, youโ€™re the one posting on here taking it dead Serious and Iโ€™m sitting here trolling you twats,Sat here in bits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do something with yourself you boring cunts

Nobody wants you on webcam no? Find that difficult to believe since EVERYONES husband wants you .....๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.