Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen bleep, I’ve Had enough, you’re all jokers, get a grip before I shag ya dad and make you my step child
If you shag dead people then go ahead babe
Nice to see a business woman act like this though your mouth is vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Amy is enjoying the attention and the promo of only fans did make me laugh . But seriously though Amy , don’t trust Cassy . She will ruin your life and is not worth having around . She is a very cruel woman and will stab you in the back and smile at you whilst doing it . Cassy doesn’t even know who she is , she’s pretending to be a traveller one day and then a roadman cocaine mule the next. Don’t be involved with her , she nearly killed her friend as well . I’m sure you do alright on onlyfans as you are obviously openminded to a lot of sexual deeds for money but not everyone is going to fancy you lol . I think you’ve been brainwashed by Cassy cause this is literally like Cassy talking through your tattle account . Also , just because a guy wanks over you doesn’t mean he fancies you lol men are easily pleased and have their two pumps and go about their day lol
100% why give it anymore airtime.. shes going for shock factor when shes just as vanilla in bed as cassy prob is with her corona moaner rubbish what a little doggy style makes u good in bed... ok hun... showing ur self right up business woman... not exactly a great advert for potential clients is it...

Reactions: 6
Amy omg seriously don’t think any of our men what want to see ur baggy fanny that thousands of men have seen ergh ur a state bright blue bits in ur hair😂 how old r u

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% why give it anymore airtime.. shes going for shock factor when shes just as vanilla in bed as cassy prob is with her corona moaner rubbish what a little doggy style makes u good in bed... ok hun... showing ur self right up business woman... not exactly a great advert for potential clients is it...
Exactly she ain’t got new material this is just an interlude till Cassy does something else in fact can you hear the elevator music? 🤣

• Haha
“New thread idea” uses all the lingo pretending she ain’t been here enjoying all 15 🤣
Under a different name slagging cassy off too but you know we won’t talk about that because they have been friends all along don’t forget!

Reactions: 7
Do you not think it’s sad
Not really. If I was a twit all over social media and not looking after my kids properly, making bad decisions whilst trying to make money I would expect to be talked about. I mean I know you and Cassy don’t take note but we are in a pandemic. A lot of us are stuck in tier 3 and thats what prompted your name on here. You broke the rules while all of us are trying to get out tiers down so no we aren’t the sad ones

Reactions: 4
You have come on here ranting your mouth off babe
Go to bed 😶
She aint she just has to make it look good now as she werent saying tit before she got called out... most attention shes had all year.. bless her... now that her one duck ting for the year has packed his bags... and gone back to his true roots...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 k k you proved your point u have spoken so you like it up the bum only fans is your safe place and you like giving blow jobs to peoples dads 🤢🖕plus U could never affect me at all with your words as my side of the street is clean .. bet your fanny isn’t clean.. go lick up cassy ass cos we not interested about you.. and what you do if u think that’s life good for u have fun shut the door on the way out

If it makes you happy to say that crack on.
At least I’ve got the real thing at home and not a page in cyber space for fellas to shoot their jizz at 🤣🤣🤣

Aw this is far too easy. You think you could shag my dad you ain’t met my mum. She would chew you up, spit you out and perform river dance all over you. Blindfolded
BOOM!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.