Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthebest!

Whats with the mum buying stuff for everyone and their aunt? The bin men I get, but the neighbours and fucking GP? Who buys their GP xmas gifts? Who even sees their GP? I can never get an appoinment, last time I see mine was almost 10 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think the talk of only fans is a little off point . Getting boobies out is different from driving whilst sniffed up and shagging someone else’s fella then claiming he abused her the way cassy is doing . Cassy has upset ALOT of people so Amy , please do not make her appear like a victim ....cassy has no soul and will use you just like everyone else but I’m sure you’re grown enough to realise this . Sex work is work and each to their own. But Cassy shagging someone else’s fiancé and also then driving without a seatbelt is wrong on every level . Cassy disrespecting the travelling community pretending to be a traveller is wrong . Saying the n word is wrong . Seeing her kids terrified body language and them sleeping on air beds whilst her trampy mates sleep in their beds is wrong . I could go on but honestly ....you don’t wanna be like Cassy . Not one bit . Do yourself a favour and run as fast as you can away , she will
Only drag you down and shit on you like she has to everyone else .

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
If I saw a video of a man spitting on my daughter like fuck would I allow him into my home and laugh and joke with him

JaydaKiss666

Cassy you dusty tramps arse, you should’ve fucked off Gucci & gone Dunelm or somewhere got some home furnishings, couple rugs & that for that cold looking gaff you call home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Probably an unpopular opinion, but coming from someone who has experienced domestic abuse, I don’t agree if he has beat her. I don’t think that’s karma, despite all she’s done 😕 I don’t think anyone deserves that to be honest

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Anyone else think that LC must be totally fucking stupid. If she doesn't know about Cassy then I'm Santa Claus! And I think it's totally irresponsible of her being a nurse and being pregnant, if it wasn't for the lockdown then whatever! But Cassy is over at old chicken wankers having a party with lots of people, including G and then LC let's him back into her bed?????? That's some serious fucked up stuff!!

Reactions: 12

Chris622

VIP Member
Cassy thinks it’s funny clearly his manners are of a dog and don’t give a shit so cassy laughs at being disrespected and up loads it.. Don’t u no that as long as she got him she’s won but street boys like him from the ghetto don’t change it’s in them deep routed Boys like that can have The best jobs great money but u play with them they will slap u up cassy needs to watch she don’t get a beating from this one proper slapped up.. she thinks he won’t hurt her well his instant reaction was to spit he could of done any thing but she started by spilling the drink but men that spit like that are not to be trusted at all NO fucking good she Thinks she’s boss lady no way This boy spat at me like that How about go fuck your self not her she laughs and up loads bad shit I got news for u cassy he’s going to rough her up

Tandem

Don't you think it's hilarious that at one pint "
her skin is absolutely vile. She looks 38 easily. She’s got bags for days and her skin is sooo textured and weathered it’s mental. Remember she’s just had Derma planning too and still looks that bad.Horrid skin
I do facials aswell aesthetics and I can tell you her skin is FAR from clear or "perfect". It's definitely not the worst I've treated but she definitely does not have the skin of a 28 year, she has pigmentation coming through from over exposure to sun, yes she had a dermaplaning facial the other day but Roxy just literally shaved her face and that's it! No dead skin was removed by the looks of it! Cassy Hun, if you read this today, i recommended you the following
1) Chemical skin peels 3/4 sessions to get rid of the leathered look,
2) A course if 4/6 microdermabrasion to get rid of the pigmentation which you can clearly see is starting to come through your skin.
3) get a good skincare routine and start using Retinol.

AND THEN POST PICS. Thank me later Huns 😘😘

laughing

VIP Member
The mother.

Screaming about covid. Screaming about her heart attack and The care she needs to take of herself.

We are in lockdown, no household mixing. They are then going into tier 3.

Let's her daughter and her scabby boyfriend into her house. The bf is doing balloons in her house.

Her son and his girlfriend also but not sure if they live with her.

The mother gets so drunk she passes out on the floor and has to be put to bed.

What forked tongue does she use

• Heart

JaydaKiss666

She’s another tramps arse, her girls will have huge issues growing up. The eldest looks lost & the younger one looks devious. She’s gonna give Cassy hell when she’s older just like she did fraulein chicken wanks. Karma

• Haha

Trentsetter

Oh look! She’s in the London jumper she got on their day trip to London. Def been dumped and trying to make him remember their memories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CarneyV86

Forgive me for going off track. Am I right in saying that she’s shacked up in a four bedroom house and her girls are laid up on shitty bunk beds in a room together? Her window blinds upstairs are rotten. And why has she got a techno yellow bed set in a pink room? Her place gives me a headache!!

laughing

VIP Member
He went to her brothers in Devon (?) With her.

He went to Alton Towers with her and the kids.

The kids seems to know him.

She stayed in his London flat.

They went out and about.

So he did invest time with her. Fair enough.

LC needs her head testing. As well as for STD"s