Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just a little round up.
Cassy hadn’t seen or posted about G in a while. Nearly 2 weeks of no real evidence of him still being on the scene.
Tier 3 is announced for Kent & Medway
This weekend Cassy posted about her Rolex from 💙
Angel 🇩🇪 begs for sympathy and attention on the internet posting a picture of her medication (cholesterol pills and what not; nothing of any real concern)
G 💙 joins Cassy and her family for some balloons and ballroom dancing in the kitchen.
Cassy and her mum post loads.
Cassy’s mum drinks herself silly & passes out under the table. We discover that not only does Angel 🇩🇪 have a bizarrely placed bath in her carpeted bedroom but there’s also an either more bizarre, random toilet, no door just in the room.
Angel 🇩🇪 slips up and posts a pic of Son in Law 💙
Meanwhile the pregnant fiancé of said son in law celebrates her baby shower complete with Baby Brockett decorations, engagement ring and her own Rolex.
When a fellow tattler posts screenshots from LC’s insta, they are removed from her insta suggesting LC is keeping up with Tattle.
Cassy goes radio silent on social media. Instagram account disabled & one Facebook story of the bottom half of her face promoting her fake tan.
Angel deletes the photo of GB, suggesting someone who doesn’t want that to be in the public domain has asked for it to be removed. It was there, now it isn’t.
Angel posts the most peculiar video. It features a clip and from what we can make out she’s naked in the bath whilst her adult son (in just his pants) holds his chihuahua over her body in the bath 🤮
Angel posts again on Facebook, again begging for attention and sympathy. This time telling us her separation in 2013 is the reason she has been unable to work or leave the house. We must all buy her toot to support her lifestyle. She claims this has caused her mental health and heart problems and that rest of us are seeing in 2020 how difficult the last 7 years have been for her now that we are forced to stay indoors. Angel has flaunted COVID restrictions daily and hasn’t been forced to stay indoors even when she’s been forced to stay indoors.
Think I’ve covered it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So just a little round up.
Cassy hadn’t seen or posted about G in a while. Nearly 2 weeks of no real evidence of him still being on the scene.
Tier 3 is announced for Kent & Medway
This weekend Cassy posted about her Rolex from 💙
Angel 🇩🇪 begs for sympathy and attention on the internet posting a picture of her medication (cholesterol pills and what not; nothing of any real concern)
G 💙 joins Cassy and her family for some balloons and ballroom dancing in the kitchen.
Cassy and her mum post loads.
Cassy’s mum drinks herself silly & passes out under the table. We discover that not only does Angel 🇩🇪 have a bizarrely placed bath in her carpeted bedroom but there’s also an either more bizarre, random toilet, no door just in the room.
Angel 🇩🇪 slips up and posts a pic of Son in Law 💙
Meanwhile the pregnant fiancé of said son in law celebrates her baby shower complete with Baby Brockett decorations, engagement ring and her own Rolex.
When a fellow tattler posts screenshots from LC’s insta, they are removed from her insta suggesting LC is keeping up with Tattle.
Cassy goes radio silent on social media. Instagram account disabled & one Facebook story of the bottom half of her face promoting her fake tan.
Angel deletes the photo of GB, suggesting someone who doesn’t want that to be in the public domain has asked for it to be removed. It was there, now it isn’t.
Angel posts the most peculiar video. It features a clip and from what we can make out she’s naked in the bath whilst her adult son (in just his pants) holds his chihuahua over her body in the bath 🤮
Angel posts again on Facebook, again begging for attention and sympathy. This time telling us her separation in 2013 is the reason she has been unable to work or leave the house. We must all buy her toot to support her lifestyle. She claims this has caused her mental health and heart problems and that rest of us are seeing in 2020 how difficult the last 7 years have been for her now that we are forced to stay indoors. Angel has flaunted COVID restrictions daily and hasn’t been forced to stay indoors even when she’s been forced to stay indoors.
Think I’ve covered it 👍
Totally!!!!! And in response to the other comment about the black eye. I hope she has got one but it's LCs friends that have actually beat her skanky ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she's been beaten up to
Me, there are little bruises on her face???
Its not the first time I thought it looked liked like she had bruised near he
Probably an unpopular opinion, but coming from someone who has experienced domestic abuse, I don’t agree if he has beat her. I don’t think that’s karma, despite all she’s done 😕 I don’t think anyone deserves that to be honest
I dnt agree with any man hitting a women its not the first time I thought she had bruises tbh

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she has black eyes me personally think the lc pictures pushed her over the edge and we all no that she deserves a dig but not from a man ... I’m sure she was on here last night The person only joined on sun around 10 so defo some thing has come on top and she’s under some name going going gone they deleted there acc after corse cassy will be screwing and I have no sympathy but The whole family are strange toilet in the bedroom and dog in the bath it’s just crazy
You really think I’d let my kids do that balloon tit in my house where the duck is the respect and it looked really bad The mother has some front can’t make it up the cheek and entitlement cassy & the mum have .i feel no sympathy for them zero

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who made that up my god seen it before lol bad that photo proper drag queen

Reactions: 2
NO one knows if she had a hiding 🙄.... its an unfiltered photo and shes has got spotty skin, her face as patches on due to sunbed damage! We never get to see the real life cassy we see the photo shopped heavily filtered cassy 🙄 she has to do it as shes spent about 100k on surgery and still looks like shes walked out a crack house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had no bum before to be honest FLAT So that’s a improvement but still she still filters a lot to make it look more curved but na the girl just needs to stop with the surgery hasn’t made no diff still a wannabe famous reject

Reactions: 3
That's no bruises. That's just an unfiltered face. The less we talk about her, she might just disappear forever if we're lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ii just ent
NO one knows if she had a hiding 🙄.... its an unfiltered photo and shes has got spotty skin, her face as patches on due to sunbed damage! We never get to see the real life cassy we see the photo shopped heavily filtered cassy 🙄 she has to do it as shes spent about 100k on surgery and still looks like shes walked out a crack house!
Going bk through her pics i agree on some what not filterd to max u can see how bad her skin is and she has all sorts off mark on her face and how black her eyes is from bags under them thats drug running for g alnight shes going come bk on sm saying her mental health as been really bad but truth is she can not handle fact l.c had put pics up of baby shower as I said before I no cassy personally and she is a very jealous person seeing them pics off l.c would off made her see red shes been like it with every other man she can not control her jealousy

Whys her arse so flat when she had a bbl? 🤷🏽‍♀️
She said before that she wasn’t happy with it, if you have one you have to work hard to maintain it as it’s essentially just fat and if you diet but don’t work out it literally melts away. That’s what’s happened here she’s literally dieted away her expensive and dangerous procedure 🙄

Reactions: 2
She wanted to look like Kim Kardashian and instead she looks like Kim Jong-Un 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LC’s profile picture on Facebook has been updated. It’s a lovely pic but incredibly selfish, irresponsible and thick to have a party at this time.

Also, I have no idea who she is trying to kid but Roxy is claiming to promote healthy body image and confidence yet also claims to be a 12/14.
These girls have no shame in lying about their size and that’s their business but don’t dare to be calling yourself life coaches when you can’t even be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Its dangerous for the young girls that believe there lies only thing they are is cons who likes to target young and vulnerable to buy there cheap vitamins only time cassy was really size 6 was when she was starving her self living off small bowl off raw veg or making her self sick and being on snow thats what miss life coach thinks is healthy

Cassy should not be dieting now not at all ok she’s chunky and there’s nothing wrong with that it’s the fact that she lies and filters to make money so these young girls fall in to her trap .. and makes out she’s so perfect just be real and honest we all love to look better but cassy pushes it and then when u see her face it’s a shock There’s no need !! I don’t get roxy at all thought she had her head screwed on but for me These girls have lowered them selfs for the sake of money both of them have cassy is no life coach !! She is no expert in dieting and she feeds her kids tit!!! She has No morals Nor boundaries .. truth is these followers she’s got are payed for her men are never her own first always wants to take and do people over Money men Evan her children she chooses one over the other.. sad !!! Your time on sm is up cassy no one cares about your clothes or fake tan or fake lips They look so saw as well just sit your self down before u get knocked down and do what’s right

If anyone’s interested she had her mot done yesterday mileage on the car is 32176 I can’t remember what the odometer said last time we spoke about it on here when it was questioned if she had wound the clock back. Think that’s about average tbh for the date it was registered

So that hpi check further up in the thread wasn’t correct that last number was wrong.

Reactions: 1
If anyone’s interested she had her mot done yesterday mileage on the car is 32176 I can’t remember what the odometer said last time we spoke about it on here when it was questioned if she had wound the clock back. Think that’s about average tbh for the date it was registered

So that hpi check further up in the thread wasn’t correct that last number was wrong.
it was something just over 13,000 miles. So it hasn’t been clocked back, must have been the miles she has done since she reset the miles last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.