Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 - Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 192

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I for one am really glad she waited so long to get her stairs carpeted. Deciding whether you want to get it done or leave them bare. Picking just the right carpet is a difficult decision, and carpets are expensive so they’re a big commitment. It’s not the sort of thing you should just rush in to on a whim.
You know like moving someone into your house, getting married twice, having two honeymoons and getting knocked up so you’re bound emotionally and financially for the next 18 years.
That’s nothing compared to a carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 126

Goldeelox

DIVIDENDS.jpg

Hi guys, been a while but was watching Taken and was suddenly reminded about being STRANDED IN THE CAPTIAL OF FRANCE AND WHAT ABOUT THE DIVIDENDS!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Elinie

Chatty Member
"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 107

mayhem

IMG_20231120_094624.jpg

When you have to create your own job opportunities because nobody wants to work with you anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

nanskumansku

Carrie is such a weird one:
Doesn't want a traditional wedding -has a traditional wedding
Doesn't want a performative wedding - performs at her own wedding
Doesn't care about gender reveals - has two gender reveals , one for her cast members and one for her followers.
Says she doesn't want to let a big corporation dictate her life - makes Disney her whole personality
Thinks 4 years about what carpet to get but gets married within less than a year of being together with the guy

• Haha
Reactions: 85

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Hilarious to me that’s she’s said it’s taken four years to carpet ‘our’ stairs when they remain to have been Oli’s far longer than they’ve ever been Joel’s 😂 Lest we forget that she was living with a different man in that very house to the one she is currently married to and impregnated by just LAST YEAR!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Mark81

VIP Member
Hmmmm, so the doctor was nice to the person after?

Maybe you're not as nice and polite as you think you are Carrie. You have form for being rude and have never worked in a customer facing role like that.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 79

cluel3ss

What do you mean you keep your life Disney free?

- Gender reveal was Disney
- Matching Disney pyjamas with Joel
- Joel has a tattoo in Disney font
- All the loungefly bags
- Disney crocs
- That time Joel made Disney theme breakfast
- Disney pumpkin decoration for Halloween
- Disney Christmas decorations in the tacky tree
- All the Disney themed dresses she made for her holiday
- Joel’s “informative” reels about Disney trying to be a Disney influencer
- Matching Disney themed shoes
- Disney “hymns” at their wedding
- Joel creating an Etsy page ripping off Disney prints
- Disney milestones for the baby
- Fairy godparents

… please explain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Also while fed is best and all that. Its scientifically proven that breastfeeding does give babies a leg up so to speak for their whole life because its better overall. Obviously fed is most important, but theres a reason rich mums who dont want to breastfeed themselves buy other womens breast milk instead of formula.
Oh please. The LAST thing we should be doing here is getting into a formula vs breast debate. Really, really, let’s not. Plus that’s a wild thing to throw out that you can just purchase enough breastmilk to sustain a growing infant if you’re not able to produce it yourself. Unless you’ve got a wet nurse locked in the basement, then, no. It’s not a thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

SquiggleWings

Genuinely. Really enjoy her gifted content of the limited edition, super short run so make sure you get it soon, Halloween donut content she post at 10:40pm on the 15th November.

I feel thoroughly influenced. Let me go out and get these Halloween donuts now.

Oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

mxllie2012

"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?
Didn’t she had an entire Christmas tree of Disney decorations? And goes to at least one of the parks every year? And she has Disney themed outfits? And bags? And tat around the house?

I’m failing to see how it HASN’T taken over her life

• Haha
Reactions: 69

AaronPurrSir

Maybe I’m an old fart 👵but I genuinely don’t understand what teenagers in 2023 see in Carrie.

10 years ago Carrie, I see it. She was young, pretty, usually had a handsome boyfriend in tow, uploaded regular YouTube vlogs of her very enviable job (Eponine is a peak “theatre obsessed teenage girl” dream role”) as well as other cute YT videos of her singing or chatting about books, and occasionally showed her very famous brother whose band most of her viewers were fans of. Plus, even though she showed occasional signs of a shitty attitude back then, she was generally a likeable and positive presence.

Now…she hasn’t had an enviable theatre role since Heathers, she looks frumpy and prematurely middle aged, has a husband who looks like Shrek and behaves like a cringy Karen, her voice is damaged, she barely shows her famous brother (who was famous way before the time of the current batch of teens anyway), she is utterly rude and her attitude fucking sucks 90% of the time.

I genuinely don’t get it…the current batch of obsessed teenage superfans were too young to like or appreciate her 10 years ago, so they must be recent fans of hers. What the hell do they see in this current version of Carrie?! What does she have to offer a teenage audience?

It honestly baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

AGirlinHerHead

Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If Carrie can be ‘in love’ with a fugly bit of carpet I guess it’s not a massive leap for her to say she was ‘in love’ with a fugly bit of ogre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000006479.png

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone pissed her off 😂

Also, isn't Joel's multi-verse of madness tattoo technically Disney? It's even in the same font as the logo

• Haha
Reactions: 61