Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie will have no choice but to become a family blogger and market her child. Her days as a musical performer are numbered; her life is already uninteresting, and with a baby, it certainly won't get more exciting. She can't blog, can't write, and lacks any skill that could earn her decent money. If she's already knocked out for a week due to a silly jet lag, lounging on the couch, I don't want to imagine how long she'll stay home because she can't handle the stress of a baby. Holding the child in front of the camera is the easiest way, as babies always attract attention on the internet. However, I find it hard to believe she'll endure this for long. As a mother on the internet, she'll face criticism from all sides, and she won't handle it well, especially when she experiences the first shitstorm

Reactions: 33
I watched a YouTube video Q&A of an alt YouTuber where someone asked if she regretted starting YouTube. She said the main thing she regrets is sharing anything to do with her daughter online - she wishes she never shared her name, never posted her/made videos with her, even sharing that she exists or any info about her. She said she’s had to go back and delete every video her daughter is even briefly featured in because she’s now so uncomfortable with having shared her. Also, she says when people recognise her and come up to her in the street not only do they chat to her they also act like they know her daughter, aka overly familiar with her child. I don’t know if Carrie will ever have the brains to truly realise what sharing your child online opens them up to and regret it, but it just shows how bad of an idea it is. You never, ever know who is looking at those photos of your child you post online.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She said the main thing she regrets is sharing anything to do with her daughter online
I get annoyed when my mom shares with me photos of her friends grandchildren and I kept asking her to stop doing that, without any luck. I’m afraid if I have kids someday to share the photos with my mom and others (I’m talking about close family and groups of friends) just because it would annoy me to know they forwarded those photos to anyone else. Sadly my partner would disagree with my concerns, so not even sure how I could avoid sharing at all.
I might be an overthinker but since I worry about people close to me, I can’t even fathom why someone would share their child with the entire world - because that’s what it is once it’s posted on a public page. And there’s no taking it back ever: there are videos of Carrie and her exes despite her having deleted that content after, it would be the same with her child.

Sure, we’re all middle aged haters without a life in her eyes and the eyes of her church 😇😇, but I seriously hope she will not make the same mistakes her brother made and that she will not post anything about the kids, including their photos, names and what they do. Because even embarrassing stories with censored photos are just as bad, their lives should be kept private. The audience doesn’t need to know until what age they’ll pee themselves, when they were potty trained etc.

Reactions: 15
I for one am really glad she waited so long to get her stairs carpeted. Deciding whether you want to get it done or leave them bare. Picking just the right carpet is a difficult decision, and carpets are expensive so they’re a big commitment. It’s not the sort of thing you should just rush in to on a whim.
You know like moving someone into your house, getting married twice, having two honeymoons and getting knocked up so you’re bound emotionally and financially for the next 18 years.
That’s nothing compared to a carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 126
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 - Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 192
guncle scott would probably be the only person who could be a “guardian” for this kid

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s just referenced the positive birthing company for her hypnobirthing course after someone here mentioned it and criticised her for not referencing the company by name.

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What do you mean you keep your life Disney free?

- Gender reveal was Disney
- Matching Disney pyjamas with Joel
- Joel has a tattoo in Disney font
- All the loungefly bags
- Disney crocs
- That time Joel made Disney theme breakfast
- Disney pumpkin decoration for Halloween
- Disney Christmas decorations in the tacky tree
- All the Disney themed dresses she made for her holiday
- Joel’s “informative” reels about Disney trying to be a Disney influencer
- Matching Disney themed shoes
- Disney “hymns” at their wedding
- Joel creating an Etsy page ripping off Disney prints
- Disney milestones for the baby
- Fairy godparents

… please explain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Like most influencers and minor celebs (Inc her brother) I think the temptation to monetise her child will prove too strong.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
This is crap, the ink is still probably wet on the deal with Hello magazine for the baby pictures. She’s absolutely correct in saying she and Joel aren’t celebrities but they still managed to shill both their terrible weddings to a celebrity glossy mag. This will be a holding answer and then they’ll spin the ‘we didn’t want anyone else to leak pictures of our baby so decided to take control ourselves to introduce her’ narrative.
IMG_2751.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Genuine question: is she really trying to say that showing her kid on camera will stave off predators? Because it won't.
That is some weird logic.
There are so many creeps out there, just be a good parent and protect your daughter! Don't show her online. End of. It's not hard.

Reactions: 26
The carpet inspired me 😂😂😂

CHF #84 Wifey's Woes: Carpets, Coitus, Tattle Foes

Showing her daughter on camera will just create more expectations from her obsessive fans or any creepy people. Those that are understanding, will be so if they’re told she will never show her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What an absolutely bizarre statement…? Like, bribing her fans to not take photos IRL by giving them pictures of the baby? What the heck?

If someone who is a fan of Carrie sees her in public, chances they’ll take a photo of her/approach her whether she’s shown the baby or not. They aren’t going to be like “oh I already know that that baby looks like any other baby. I will walk away and not take a photo of that Z lister I saw in a musical once”. Like why would that stop her fans taking candid photos of her? They’d only be bumping into her by chance anyway, like she wouldn’t suddenly have some crazed fans following her to try to snap a photo of the baby. And if she did have crazy fans who were physically following her around and taking photos, then pretty sure they’d do that whether she shared the baby’s face or not.

Literally so dumb. Clearly just an excuse to be able to show the baby and monetise the hell out of her, while still trying to claim that ACTUALLY!!! It’s FOR the baby’s safety!!

As we all know, if we post photos of ours online with their school uniforms, the predators will be satisfied with that and respect our privacy and not go to the kids school 😌 classic child protection strategy…

This is crap, the ink is still probably wet on the deal with Hello magazine for the baby pictures. She’s absolutely correct in saying she and Joel aren’t celebrities but they still managed to shill both their terrible weddings to a celebrity glossy mag. This will be a holding answer and then they’ll spin the ‘we didn’t want anyone else to leak pictures of our baby so decided to take control ourselves to introduce her’ narrative.
View attachment 2571155
Who is she trying to kid?!

You know whose kids faces I've never seen? Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas. Tom Hiddleston. Gigi Hadid. (these come to mind because all have had babies around the same time as me 😂) All WAY more famous than Cazza. She's not going to be able to resist showing her kid off.

Reactions: 44
She knows baby posts are an easy ticket to freebies and validation. She cannot resist that, and heaven knows Joel will be salivating over all the likes he’s gonna get. She’s lazy, and he’s a huge weird attention seeker. Remember his horrific hairy nips hanging out in his weird Waitrose bag story? He’s going to try to make “funny” dad content with that poor baby as the perfect prop

• Sick
I think that they are defo planning to monetise said spawn of Shrek and WILL be shamelessly plastering her all over social media/celeb mags.

UNLESS, the child is ugly bugly (v. likely because, Joel). In which case, Carrie will then pretend to take the high ground and say it's because she is protecting her privacy from people like COC (praise be 🙏).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.