Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2581180

Who is letting these two teach again

Instead of inviting musical performers who can provide tips on networking in the industry, what to look for in contracts to avoid being taken advantage of, how to handle setbacks in the early stages of one's career, and ways to stand out at auditions when you haven't yet made a name for yourself, they prefer to invite Miss Nepo Sister, whose entire career is solely thanks to her brother, who happens to play in a band 🫣 What did she tell them? "Drop out of school, write a musical, present it to Steven Spielberg, and certainly don't bother expanding your skills in the musical field because everything will come to you effortlessly if you have a famous family member."

Quite professional, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Instead of inviting musical performers who can provide tips on networking in the industry, what to look for in contracts to avoid being taken advantage of, how to handle setbacks in the early stages of one's career, and ways to stand out at auditions when you haven't yet made a name for yourself, they prefer to invite Miss Nepo Sister, whose entire career is solely thanks to her brother, who happens to play in a band 🫣 What did she tell them? "Drop out of school, write a musical, present it to Steven Spielberg, and certainly don't bother expanding your skills in the musical field because everything will come to you effortlessly if you have a famous family member."

Quite professional, indeed.
How can she be considered “MT Royalty” when she hasn’t been on the West End in over a year?

Reactions: 28
Both she and Joel were there teaching but when she shared it to her story she said “thanks for having ME”.

When I read on here that she hates/is repulsed by her new husband, I always hope it’s not true because that we be so so sad for her (and to a lesser extent him, I still think he’s a creep who preyed on her when she was vulnerable), but I think you’re all right 😔
I came here to say exactly this - she didn’t even say “us” once!

Reactions: 15
Both she and Joel were there teaching but when she shared it to her story she said “thanks for having ME”.

When I read on here that she hates/is repulsed by her new husband, I always hope it’s not true because that we be so so sad for her (and to a lesser extent him, I still think he’s a creep who preyed on her when she was vulnerable), but I think you’re all right 😔
Me me me, this girl is such a narc!

If only she did vocal warm ups, she would love to sing do re mi me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she’s actually a little jealous as Joel does actually have experience teaching drama and dance. Obviously he doesn’t have a teaching qualification, but he’s choreographed and directed several local drama productions. Whilst it’s not at a prestigious school/drama school, at least he’s done it. She’s done duck all! I can’t imagine her actually interacting with children, especially babies. She’ll be stood over the cot, waving and pointing her fingers, whilst gurning and shouting.
What exactly did she “teach” today? She can’t dance or act and her voice is very shouty, and her zoom teaching, was her singing and them watching. No teaching at all

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I think the performing arts school and the general public have very different opinions on who is “Musical Theatre Royalty”. Patti, Bernadette, Lea, Elaine, Sarah - Carrie is not.

Reactions: 15
9D3F0C1D-E41A-4A7C-B721-56934C921281.jpeg

Ahhh, so it’s about Mr Oliver Ormson then—unrequited and obsessive. Gotta appreciate the honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Just over 2 weeks of tour 7.5 months after 👶

Will the child go too or stay back w Joel?

Reactions: 11
IMG_20231120_094624.jpg

When you have to create your own job opportunities because nobody wants to work with you anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Awww, it’s so sweet of Tom to bankroll another tour ❤💖🫶🏻

(my own speculation but I believe it with my whole heart)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone's pointed out that Birmingham has been spelt incorrectly on the posters, cue Shrek calling for the proof readers head on a spike, but before that they must pay 'MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the dividends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tour poster looks like it was made by Carrie herself back in 2009

She also removed “obsessive” from her own post…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.