Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lily0815

I don't have any kids, so I have no idea how good or bad it is for the baby when Carrie travels across the country with her. That's why I stay out of it. But Carrie had jet lag for almost a week, and she's already exhausted from normal things like getting up at 8 a.m. or working for 4 hours. What does she think it will be like during a tour with a baby? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48

immamouse

I'm coming as Joel's rocket-powered sperm cell that IMMEDIATELY impregnated Carrie during their first ever sexual encounter 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Her arrogance blows me away although I don’t know why I should be surprised. It’s NOT like returning to work the way lots of other women do, because generally when that happens the baby stays with other known caregivers, or has a routine and structure from a childcare set-up and returns to it’s own bed and familiar surroundings every night! It doesn’t just get turfed into a car seat, driven to Gateshead and then expected to have a nice sleep in a travel cot in a random hotel room while mummy is on stage. Same with taking a baby on holiday, generally after the travel you stay in the same place and you don’t make solid time-sensitive commitments with your time while you’re there. The fact that the baby isn’t even HERE yet and she’s assuming they’ll slot into doing exactly what she wants to happen when she’s decided it’s going to happen it’s absolutely insane. She’s already coming across as totally clueless, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lolly505

VIP Member
I watched a YouTube video Q&A of an alt YouTuber where someone asked if she regretted starting YouTube. She said the main thing she regrets is sharing anything to do with her daughter online - she wishes she never shared her name, never posted her/made videos with her, even sharing that she exists or any info about her. She said she’s had to go back and delete every video her daughter is even briefly featured in because she’s now so uncomfortable with having shared her. Also, she says when people recognise her and come up to her in the street not only do they chat to her they also act like they know her daughter, aka overly familiar with her child. I don’t know if Carrie will ever have the brains to truly realise what sharing your child online opens them up to and regret it, but it just shows how bad of an idea it is. You never, ever know who is looking at those photos of your child you post online.
I've posted this story on Louise's thread before but I'll post it again here for the benefit of Carrie (and all the Hopefuls lurking here too).

When I was 13-14, I was active in the online fandom for a band who were quite niche, so we were quite a close knit community and had each other on socials. One fan joined about a year in and got super involved, running fan pages and leading projects, etc. She was a bit older than most of us (mid 20s-30s vs teens) and had a toddler called Addie. Most of her personal posts revolved around her little girl and their days out together, etc and she clearly adored her daughter.

She was in the fan community about 6 months, maybe even a year or so. Then one day I get a message from another (adult) fan, checking I was alright and warning me to stay away from her because she knew I was a bit 'close' to this woman.

Turns out that little girl she was posting everywhere? Not her daughter. She was actually stealing the pictures of someone else's kid from their Facebook and passing them off as her own, to the point of GOING TO THE SAME PLACES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY'D GONE TOGETHER. To this day, we have no idea why she did it, whether she was just lonely or bored or whether she was setting up something more sinister - like to scam money out of us or even to groom younger fans like me (because she was particularly friendly with the younger teens, looking out 'as a mum').

As soon as she got caught out, she went dark. Deleted all her fan socials, vanished like she was never there. And the worst part is, we know she had all those photos saved - so nobody knows if she's still using that little girl's face (who's probably a teen herself now) and pretending that's her daughter in another online space 😷

So yeah, any time you post a photo online, you really don't know who's saving it or what for.
✨ Don't post your kids✨

• Wow
Reactions: 46

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Hang on. Now, I dislike Carrie as much as the next tattler, but it’s beginning to sound very sexist. If Joel was off on tour I guarantee he wouldn’t get these comments because of having a baby!
I'm sure he would? But Joel won't have to go through pregnancy and childbirth and breast feeding and weaning. A newborn and the pregnancy process is obviously more strenuous on the woman. That's not sexist, it's biology.

Reactions: 45

_Chatterbox_

I’m going as a seat filling website. I’ll be handing out £5 tickets in the court to her sold out show at the Palladium.

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
It’s a normal question to ask if the person is going back to work.

imagine her in a normal job and her manager sorts out her mat leave and asks when she’ll be doing her keeping in touch days and she just screeches

“STOP TRYING TO BENEFIT FROM ME I AM GROWING A HUMAN”

• Haha

historyobliterates

Why carpet stairs? They are just a slip and trip hazard and are way more annoying to vaccumn than sweeping would be. My house came with carpeted stairs, and when I can I will rip off that carpeting!
I dont find carpeted stairs that weird? Its fairly normal practice in the UK from the houses ive seen. I've lived in two houses in my life, the first was a 1930s semi detached where it was carpeted throughout apart from the kitchen and bathroom. Our current house which is considerably newer there's a runner up the stairs rather than being fully carpeted. But yeah, otherwise I don't often see non-carpeted stairs in houses even with friends and family?

Reactions: 44

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000006578.png

I don't think she has fully thought this through
I think she has a romanticised vision in her head of what travelling with a baby will be like

This is crap, the ink is still probably wet on the deal with Hello magazine for the baby pictures. She’s absolutely correct in saying she and Joel aren’t celebrities but they still managed to shill both their terrible weddings to a celebrity glossy mag. This will be a holding answer and then they’ll spin the ‘we didn’t want anyone else to leak pictures of our baby so decided to take control ourselves to introduce her’ narrative.
View attachment 2571155
Who is she trying to kid?!

You know whose kids faces I've never seen? Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas. Tom Hiddleston. Gigi Hadid. (these come to mind because all have had babies around the same time as me 😂) All WAY more famous than Cazza. She's not going to be able to resist showing her kid off.

wordzalad

VIP Member
One of her minions spent over £200 on tickets… could have just waited and got them for £5 the day before 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow