Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, guys, you have no idea how much I’ve been enjoying this thread 😂 Hate to take away from it but Carrie’s dropped a new rant this morning on her subscriber stories. Seems like the kind of thing you’d cry about to your husband or your mum, not your paying fans, but oh well!!

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hmmmm, so the doctor was nice to the person after?

Maybe you're not as nice and polite as you think you are Carrie. You have form for being rude and have never worked in a customer facing role like that.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 79
I work at healthcare and let me tell you… Unfortunately I have encountered professionals who have very limited patience and empathy towards patients. But those professionals are very consistently rude to everyone equally. If a doctor/nurse is usually nice to patients but they’re been not so nice to you, there’s been something wrong in your attitude towards them.

Reactions: 55
So she’s got a glucose test so clearly there’s concern about gestational diabetes and yet she’s been eating doughnuts and all that crap in Disney and Vegas 🙄 so selfish of her!

(I have a history of diabetes in my family so midwife has booked a glucose test for me and I’ve been so careful ever since so may be a bit grumpy about this)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sigh, whether it’s exactly as she said or not, she should know that all this will achieve is her stans directing a load of aggro to the hospital, whichi seem to remember she’s already revealed on her scan.

Reactions: 14
So she’s got a glucose test so clearly there’s concern about gestational diabetes and yet she’s been eating doughnuts and all that crap in Disney and Vegas 🙄 so selfish of her!

(I have a history of diabetes in my family so midwife has booked a glucose test for me and I’ve been so careful ever since so may be a bit grumpy about this)
Glucose tests are performed in all pregnant women. Still she wouldn’t be eating that much crap haha.

Reactions: 9
Oh god, guys, you have no idea how much I’ve been enjoying this thread 😂 Hate to take away from it but Carrie’s dropped a new rant this morning on her subscriber stories. Seems like the kind of thing you’d cry about to your husband or your mum, not your paying fans, but oh well!!

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
Shes unhinged. I never ever EVER bring my appointment letters with me to the hospital EVER. Ooh i feel like a rebel now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
Posts like this make me think she doesn’t communicate with Joel as much as she likes to brag about. Tell him about this, not your fans.

Reactions: 40
Sigh, whether it’s exactly as she said or not, she should know that all this will achieve is her stans directing a load of aggro to the hospital, whichi seem to remember she’s already revealed on her scan.
Exactly what I thought!! Even if the person was a total bleep, you don’t say that publicly when you’ve got a following, the NHS really really does not need Carrie’s little witch followers harassing them.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
I work in an Opticians and my partner works in a hospital so we both know that there are healthcare professionals who have no bedside manner 😅

The doctor does sound like a bit of an arse but Carrie should be an adult, shake it off and move on.
And rant about it to Joel, her mum or a friend, not fans. I bet she's just looking for sympathy

Reactions: 18
I don't believe this at all.

Appointment letters aren't vital in most healthcare settings because they have your name on the system

She's also falling over herself to claim she tries really hard to be early to things and not inconvenience people but her idea of "the hardest I've ever worked" was the week of prep for the Once concert?

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
1. What time is Joel going round to defend her honour and COLLECT THE DIVIDENDS, and do a HUGE EYE ROLL at this "rude doctor".
2. Was it even a doctor, I mean when I go for blood or other tests it's always a nurse or tbh usually a HCA (health care assistant). I do not believe they have very well paid doctors sitting there doing blood glucose tests?
3. EVERYWHERE I go for medical stuff these days, being the local GP or the hospital, you check in at a touchscreen, not with a person. Do I happen to live in the only NHS trust that has entered the 21st century?
4. Where is this clinic, so I can send them some appreciative treats to cheer them up after having to deal with Karen Carrie today.
5. Hope the "rude doctor" has made some notes in this "BadgerNotes" (wtf?) thing or on her permanent record about what she's like.

oh and 6. how long did it take her to type all that tit out, which basically boils down to "I didn't have my appointment letter". Go and whinge to PALS if you like, or better still stop for a minute and think about the people with proper bad healthcare situations?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Glucose tests are performed in all pregnant women. Still she wouldn’t be eating that much crap haha.
Glucose tests aren’t performed on all pregnant women in UK, only if there are risks i.e. BMI, age, history, size of baby.

So the Dr handed her the glucose drink and only through her own research she knew to drink the drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s such an entitled brat. She’s having a baby yet wants to be babied through every aspect of life 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh come on we’re not getting the full story are we?

I’m also surprised there’s a doctor taking her bloods, it’s not really their job, it would be a nurse or a phlebotomist surely?!

Also if you get handed a drink in a medical setting WTF do you think you’re supposed to do with it, why does she need such constant handholding? What a whinge bag.

Reactions: 35
Glucose tests aren’t performed on all pregnant women in UK, only if there are risks i.e. BMI, age, history, size of baby.

So the Dr handed her the drink and only through her own research she knew to drink the drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s such an entitled brat. She’s having a baby yet wants to be babied through every aspect of life 🙈
My trust perform them to every pregnant woman.

Reactions: 3
I'll be coming to court too, I'll be dressed as the physics defying pearl that one of the self insert characters get shot with and dies from in her phantom rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
This is the same woman that preaches kindness and always behaves like a passive aggressive witch on her public social media, so think of how much worse she is in person. Since the doctor was nice to the next person, this means that she was the one with the attitude problem. It might be time to start asking herself if she’s the problem and stop playing the victim. Imagine the entitlement of the daughter if she’s raised in the same way.

Reactions: 9
I think something else clearly happened. More like she made a scene

Reactions: 12

So the Dr handed her the glucose drink and only through her own research she knew to drink the drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s such an entitled brat. She’s having a baby yet wants to be babied through every aspect of life 🙈
Yeah I've had 3 babies in the last 6 years and never had to "drink a drink" so was confused by this! So it's either different by trust or her most recent bloods/urine sample have indicated a potential problem. Based on Carrie's diet that she splashes across the internet it's not a surprise really!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.