Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20231121_142822_Instagram.jpg

🙄🙄🙄

"Yes I'm dumb and have no idea what I'm doing but screw all you meanie haters who have valid concerns considering I have zero experience of being a mum and have no idea what my baby will be like because they don't even exist in the world yet."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her arrogance blows me away although I don’t know why I should be surprised. It’s NOT like returning to work the way lots of other women do, because generally when that happens the baby stays with other known caregivers, or has a routine and structure from a childcare set-up and returns to it’s own bed and familiar surroundings every night! It doesn’t just get turfed into a car seat, driven to Gateshead and then expected to have a nice sleep in a travel cot in a random hotel room while mummy is on stage. Same with taking a baby on holiday, generally after the travel you stay in the same place and you don’t make solid time-sensitive commitments with your time while you’re there. The fact that the baby isn’t even HERE yet and she’s assuming they’ll slot into doing exactly what she wants to happen when she’s decided it’s going to happen it’s absolutely insane. She’s already coming across as totally clueless, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think she basically thinks it’s going to like travelling with a chihuahua, pop it in a little bag and voila.
this made me LOL because my sister-in-law is exactly like this… she’s already claimed that she’ll be able to just ‘strap baby to her back’ and head back into the office as a consultant within a few WEEKS of giving birth 🙄😂 imagining Carrie with baba strapped to her on stage…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her arrogance blows me away although I don’t know why I should be surprised. It’s NOT like returning to work the way lots of other women do, because generally when that happens the baby stays with other known caregivers, or has a routine and structure from a childcare set-up and returns to it’s own bed and familiar surroundings every night! It doesn’t just get turfed into a car seat, driven to Gateshead and then expected to have a nice sleep in a travel cot in a random hotel room somewhere while mummy is on stage. Same with taking a baby on holiday, generally after the travel you stay in the same place and you don’t make solid time-sensitive commitments with your time while you’re there. The fact that the baby isn’t even HERE yet and she’s assuming they’ll slot into doing exactly what she wants to happen when she’s decided it’s going to happen it’s absolutely insane. She’s already coming across as totally clueless, it’s embarrassing.
This 👏
Also if it was a regular show on the West end or an office job she was returning to, the show would go on without her. There would be an understudy, or her team in the office would cover her work. If things don't go to plan with her tour, there is no tour. Her fans will be disappointed and the production company and venues will lose money.

Reactions: 31
Exactly. Say when Samantha Barks resumes her role in Frozen, she has to ring up (I don’t know who she rings, her agent? The box office?!) and says ‘I’m really sorry, my baby has just been sick all over me and I can’t make it in tonight’

All those people who are on their way to see Frozen, still get to see Frozen! Yeah obviously it’s disappointing when you don’t see the well-known lead but I’m sure she has an excellent understudy. The point is no one is let down, no one looses money from pre booked travel or hotel rooms, and the show goes on. So it’s really quite different.

Although, this being Carrie, I’m sure she thinks if the baby is ill, the magical nanny that Lambert Jackson are apparently supplying can just deal.

Reactions: 26
God Carrie, just write on here, why involve your adoring Hatefuls in your decade long fight with us? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a normal question to ask if the person is going back to work.

imagine her in a normal job and her manager sorts out her mat leave and asks when she’ll be doing her keeping in touch days and she just screeches

“STOP TRYING TO BENEFIT FROM ME I AM GROWING A HUMAN”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Rather than being annoyed by her fans asking when she's going back to work after maternity leave, maybe she should be happy at the idea that people actually want to go and see her again. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
1000006580.png

Oh please, I bet she wishes she was married to Oliver and having his baby
Also, the person she is now is...not great 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Can’t wait for the seat filler emails to come out again to screen shot and send to everyone that posts, comments, blogs etc about her “casually selling out” anywhere. Sold out shows don’t have to do seat fillers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rather than being annoyed by her fans asking when she's going back to work after maternity leave, maybe she should be happy at the idea that people actually want to go and see her again. 🤷‍♀️
She was JUST complaining not a month ago that she was worried she would struggle to get jobs after having the baby! And now that people actually want to see her (can’t think why!) she throws a tantrum. More toys out the pram than Peanut will

Reactions: 21
I said this the other day but it bears repeating after reading all this (and being deep in the baby years myself aka having actual experience of babies and young children) -

She's such a dire moron

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2584569

Oh please, I bet she wishes she was married to Oliver and having his baby
Also, the person she is now is...not great 😬
Well this gave me the laugh I needed today 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks Carrie. What a load of nonsense 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m also still laughing at the tattler going to court as the passive aggressive heart ♥ It’s working hard today 🤣 You guys are hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.