Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
So when they pontificated "WE WILL NOT BE HAVING A GENDER REVEAL, OH NO, NOT US". And subsequently went on to do a very public gender reveal with the unironed Disney dress on Instagram. She HAD already had a private gender reveal, with the Crown Jewels cast (since the show finished weeks ago now, we know that the gathering in the video was at least several weeks ago as well, before the Honeymoan).

Man she is such a LIAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Emxxx

VIP Member
I'll go as the pilot who doesn't usually works Sundays because he listens to elaine page.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

allthemyths

9D3F0C1D-E41A-4A7C-B721-56934C921281.jpeg

Ahhh, so it’s about Mr Oliver Ormson then—unrequited and obsessive. Gotta appreciate the honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lilykins

VIP Member
IMG_5997.jpeg

but I thought she had the WORST anxiety about it and hated performing as herself….??! Is that all forgotten now?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is she JOKING?! why the hell would you plan something like that before you have any idea what life is going to look like post baby?! She probably thinks since the baby won’t be a newborn anymore then jobs a good un. Fuck weaning issues, sleep regressions, potential not to take a bottle… the arrogance that it’ll be able to just slot into her life like a fucking tamagotchi that she just has to remember to feed every now and then is absolutely staggering.

Reactions: 56

DaisySims89

VIP Member
1000006580.png

Oh please, I bet she wishes she was married to Oliver and having his baby
Also, the person she is now is...not great 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

nymeria

I work at healthcare and let me tell you… Unfortunately I have encountered professionals who have very limited patience and empathy towards patients. But those professionals are very consistently rude to everyone equally. If a doctor/nurse is usually nice to patients but they’re been not so nice to you, there’s been something wrong in your attitude towards them.

Reactions: 55

polkamoon

Chatty Member
10/10 thread title from @awkwardjellyfish 👏🏻

Carrie is still the only person who’s ever been pregnant, and spent her honeymoon posting stories to her super special subscribers. She’s also pregnant did you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mognoms

1000024759.png

I don't know if anybody's seen this already but I thought it was the funniest fucking thing. Retweeting a gigantic paragraph about meanies on the internet with the "feel like pure shit just want her back" guy 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Mark81

VIP Member
Like most influencers and minor celebs (Inc her brother) I think the temptation to monetise her child will prove too strong.

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Clover123

VIP Member
I personally will be going as Winnie the Pooh's honeypot, although I'm not sure what size that is xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 51

haggis_head

The winnie the pooh hunny pot thing is really annoying me. It's so ridiculous. Like, what size is that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51