Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll grab some orange paint for my body and go as Carrie’s hair. I can also double as a pumpkin revealing all of my personal secrets before I want them revealed, and then when any of you point it out I’ll go on my instagram stories and cry about you INVADING MY PRIVACY!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess her BFs weren't attracted to talent though

View attachment 2573920
Has she just outed herself as not being attracted to Joel? I’m choosing to believe the question typo was “are you attractive to people in music” because the OP was asking if people are “attracted” to Carrie because of her brother’s connections 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the deal with the court threat? Are we all going to be called to the stand? I'm going as Oliver Ormson, still an ever-present in Carries life and relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I won’t be able to attend because I’m busy in Paris kicking off on social media about how it’s impossible to find any place to stay for €150 for one night, sorry 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I can't decide whether to go as a gifted doughnut or Jamie Muscato for court date :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will be Dr Strange to the court date as a reminder of their first date when he moved in .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I personally will be going as Winnie the Pooh's honeypot, although I'm not sure what size that is xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Can I go as Cameron Mackintosh, and I'll tell the court how me and Andrew hired her because we were told by the young people in our offices that she was dead good at that new fangled social media and stuff, which would definitely sell loads and loads of tickets for us because she had millions of genuine followers (honest), and definitely not result in any online meltdowns or bad press at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok I caved and finally took a look at the COC account 😁 and one thing I can say for sure is that this is definitely not a teenager. I won’t say how I know, but yeah. Pretending to be a teen in order to defend one’s obsession (more with us, than with Carrie, in this case) is cute though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.