Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her money, her business, but by my reckoning she's spent over £250 on a dozen tacky tree ornaments (to go with all the other Disney tat cluttering up her house). Good job she doesn't let a corporation take over her life though huh?

Also I don't know why she couldn't just talk about the beneficial properties of the belly cream in her #ad without filming herself rubbing it in. I'm sure anyone who buys out will be able to work out for themselves how to apply it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuinely. Really enjoy her gifted content of the limited edition, super short run so make sure you get it soon, Halloween donut content she post at 10:40pm on the 15th November.

I feel thoroughly influenced. Let me go out and get these Halloween donuts now.

Oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Unhinged. According to this poster’s bio she’s 14 which somehow makes it more bizarre that a literal child is watching and having this reaction to a fully grown woman who she doesn’t know.
IMG_2763.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Tbh she doesn’t look pregnant - it just looks like a belly but I say that because mine looks like that
My body also looks like Carrie’s and I’ve never been pregnant, I’m just fat! I didn’t think she looked pregnant either bc my tummy looked like that yesterday after my Chinese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The COC finally hit my fyp 😬 says she’s gonna Sue tattle Lmao
Schedule the court date for a day when Wolves aren’t playing please. I don’t want to miss the game and I don’t think it’s professional to check my phone in court.
Oooh shall we all dress up as Disney characters for it? As a tribute to Cazza
---
Carrie is such a weird one:
Doesn't want a traditional wedding -has a traditional wedding
Doesn't want a performative wedding - performs at her own wedding
Doesn't care about gender reveals - has two gender reveals , one for her cast members and one for her followers.
Says she doesn't want to let a big corporation dictate her life - makes Disney her whole personality
Thinks 4 years about what carpet to get but gets married within less than a year of being together with the guy
I don’t get why she isn’t just honest

“I wanted to have a big wedding but also we liked the idea of a ceremony just us”

“I am a big Disney fan and it means a lot to me as it was part of my life for a long time”

would both be fine? A bit unhinged to have that much Disney but you do you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DIVIDENDS.jpg

Hi guys, been a while but was watching Taken and was suddenly reminded about being STRANDED IN THE CAPTIAL OF FRANCE AND WHAT ABOUT THE DIVIDENDS!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Genuinely. Really enjoy her gifted content of the limited edition, super short run so make sure you get it soon, Halloween donut content she post at 10:40pm on the 15th November.

Oh. Wait.
Literally came here to say this. Posting Halloween donuts a week before Thanksgiving (I guess the UK doesn’t have that but still lol well into November). Nice.

Reactions: 11

Oh. Wait.
At least it’s more timely than last year when she finally posted her Disney Orlando Halloween video around Easter👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg a court threat! We did this on the Gabriella Lindley thread when she threatened someone with a lawyer, we all planned our court outfits.

I’ll go first - I’m going as the Waitrose shopping bag Joel wore on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg a court threat! We did this on the Gabriella Lindley thread when she threatened someone with a lawyer, we all planned our court outfits.

Ooooh gorgeous!

I’m going as the Icelandic Air DIVIDENDS!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I’m going to buy some pink chino shorts and shove a white sliced loaf in the bum part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes....but I can't believe this is Joel's understudy and they play the same role 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.