Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10/10 thread title from @awkwardjellyfish 👏🏻

Carrie is still the only person who’s ever been pregnant, and spent her honeymoon posting stories to her super special subscribers. She’s also pregnant did you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth
She’s got a high pain threshold, get can’t cope with jet lag??? I definitely think she’s preparing her “story” to get out of the pantomime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hilarious to me that’s she’s said it’s taken four years to carpet ‘our’ stairs when they remain to have been Oli’s far longer than they’ve ever been Joel’s 😂 Lest we forget that she was living with a different man in that very house to the one she is currently married to and impregnated by just LAST YEAR!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Hilarious to me that’s she’s said it’s taken four years to carpet ‘our’ stairs when they remain to have been Oli’s far longer than they’ve ever been Joel’s 😂 Lest we forget that she was living with a different man in that very house to the one she is currently married to and impregnated by just LAST YEAR!!
She was talking about renovations back with Oliver. Ok the pandemic could’ve taken more time than it normally would’ve for renovations. But FOUR YEARS to get carpet on stairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha same. I used to think I had a high pain threshold until I was in hospital a couple of years ago with an abcess and I was HOWLING in pain 🙈
I've never given birth but imagine it is very painful - and usually over a long period

She doesn't have a clue what she's talking about as usual. Her desperation to be not-like-other-beautiful-soon-to-be-mummies is giving me so much second hand cringe

Reactions: 19
She's in for a right shock when she realises being a parent is an actual job (and unpaid!!! the shock!!!!! the horror!!!)

Reactions: 35
After Carrie's 'everyone ages a lot in 10 years' rants I thought I'd do a little comparison with a few ither theatre people. I've tried to be as fair as possible and not use her worst or others best.

IMG_20231113_165749.jpg

IMG_20231113_165904.jpg

IMG_20231112_224809.jpg
IMG_20231114_065129.jpg
IMG_20231113_165613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
If Carrie can be ‘in love’ with a fugly bit of carpet I guess it’s not a massive leap for her to say she was ‘in love’ with a fugly bit of ogre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
After Carrie's 'everyone ages a lot in 10 years' rants I thought I'd do a little comparison with a few ither theatre people. I've tried to be as fair as possible and not use her worst or others best.

View attachment 2570159

View attachment 2570160
View attachment 2570161View attachment 2570177View attachment 2570165
This is what I meant what I said that she looks like a completely different person while the rest lf the world looks like the same person in a different moment in their lives.

Reactions: 28
Didn’t Tomas wife go on about some hypnotherapy breathing shite when in labour ?
Hynobirthing has become a popular way of prepping for childbirth but the way Carrie has referred to it - by not really giving any details - is giving it a disservice.
I used hynobirthing techniques for both of my babies and it really helped me focus on managing my breathing and not on how scary/painful it all is. My partner said it was like I’d gone into a trance.
One thing that annoyed me about Carrie’s post is that she mentions the hypnobirthing course (which I’m going to assume is online!) but gives no details so it’s again about only herself. If she’s using the course I think she is (the positive birth company), she could maybe get her followers a discount code or share any deals they do but unless she’s getting a cut of the profit I can’t see her doing that!

Reactions: 28
Didn’t Tomas wife go on about some hypnotherapy breathing shite when in labour ?
I’ve never had a child but hypnotherapy helped me get over the worst of my crippling anxiety. It does work, but not in the “unicorns and fairies” way that Carrie is talking about it. You legit have to put some work in.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never had a child but hypnotherapy helped me get over the worst of my crippling anxiety. It does work, but not in the “unicorns and fairies” way that Carrie is talking about it. You legit have to put some work in.
I don’t know if anyone on here is also on the Sophie and Dave thread and this is going to be OT but this reminds me when Sophie’s sister was (and still is) obsessed about hypnobirthing. Sophie was going to try it but didn’t (as she is the laziest person on the planet, her family nickname is Sloth) and only started using the hypnobirthing app when she was having contractions 😂 I imagine this will be Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hynobirthing has become a popular way of prepping for childbirth but the way Carrie has referred to it - by not really giving any details - is giving it a disservice.
I used hynobirthing techniques for both of my babies and it really helped me focus on managing my breathing and not on how scary/painful it all is. My partner said it was like I’d gone into a trance.
One thing that annoyed me about Carrie’s post is that she mentions the hypnobirthing course (which I’m going to assume is online!) but gives no details so it’s again about only herself. If she’s using the course I think she is (the positive birth company), she could maybe get her followers a discount code or share any deals they do but unless she’s getting a cut of the profit I can’t see her doing that!
I also think whoever decided to call it 'hypnobirthing' has probably unknowingly put off so many people from it. It sounds all hippy-dippy and woo-woo but really it's just breathing techniques and learning the science behind labour which is fascinating and helps to remove the fear of the unknown. It's not a miracle cure, you do have to put the work in and remember everything you've learned, but it does help to demystify what can be a very scary thing if you've never done it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.