Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that this is Carrie's thread, but what even is this??! Looks like she's not the only one doing stupid faces.
What is wrong with her- they try to look quirky but just end up looking like they have a screw loose

Reactions: 7
Still laughing at the fact that Carrie couldn’t remember what film they saw on their first date. Or do you think she just pretended not to remember during the ig live? She isn’t above pulling a little a-hole stunt like that just to diminish Joel‘s enthusiasm a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is anyone else also annoyed by how she pets Edgar? She does it in such a clumsy ..heavy handed way. It makes me cringe each time ... it looks like her massive hand is slowly crushing his skull, while wanting to appear "gentle".. I don't like it 🙆‍♀️
Yes!! It's like she's never had a cat before, this is not how you pet a cat! She's clumsy and brash and just dreadful. Surprised Edgar puts up with it and doesn't attack, most cats would have bit her by now for that!

I love cats and have always had them up til a few years ago when I couldn't have them in my rented flat. I hate seeing her messing with the poor thing!

Reactions: 11
Still laughing at the fact that Carrie couldn’t remember what film they saw on their first date. Or do you think she just pretended not to remember during the ig live? She isn’t above pulling a little a-hole stunt like that just to diminish Joel‘s enthusiasm a bit.
I think she is relishing being the one who cares less. I think after Oli she is just loving the fact that Joel is head over heels and she gets to half ass it. She can be a dick and he won't call it out. I think every time she pulls a stunt like that she's just testing, and proving to herself that he is 100% going to let her away with whatever she wants because he knows she's less into it and he doesn't want to lose her.

It's a terrible match and I can only imagine she will become more domineering and rude as their relationship continues

Reactions: 32
Actually to my techie eye the lighting / LED panels look quite good, reasonably pricey kit so decent budget, and nicely programmed.

Everything else about the panto looks tit though.
Hahaha true!

#edit : sorry I quoted the wrong post! This was meant to be on the one about his FB rants!

Reactions: 1
How so? How did she react when you told her you'd travelled from New Zealand? What did she say to you?
Nothing really, that's why I was kinda sad about it. I just said hi, where I'd come from, I've watched you for so many years and I've found you so inspirational with the body image stuff and I'm so excited to be able to see you live in Heather's in a few weeks. She was busy signing books, so I get it, but she didn't even look at me once just signed the book and said "oh cool well thank you for coming" and then looked over my shoulder so I thought I should get out of the way, and that was it 😅 its fine, she doesn't owe me anything! But I was a bit gutted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Nothing really, that's why I was kinda sad about it. I just said hi, where I'd come from, I've watched you for so many years and I've found you so inspirational with the body image stuff and I'm so excited to be able to see you live in Heather's in a few weeks. She was busy signing books, so I get it, but she didn't even look at me once just signed the book and said "oh cool well thank you for coming" and then looked over my shoulder so I thought I should get out of the way, and that was it 😅 its fine, she doesn't owe me anything! But I was a bit gutted.
In comparison, here's how Julia Roberts (yes, THE Julia Roberts) reacted to a fan who had travelled from Indonesia to see her during a promo event (link leads to a YT video).

Julia Roberts meets a fan

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aw man it really speaks volumes that there are people who were devoted fans not so long ago now here on Tattle.

Reactions: 24
This just shows how weird the pumpkin thing Joel is doing now is. I knew “pumpkin” was Carrie and Oliver’s pet name, but to see them use it so actively and with emojis just shows it was a prominent thing for them. How does Carrie not find it heart-wrenchingly horrific that her now fiancé uses pumpkins as well. Very copy paste of her isn’t it? Too bad she couldn’t copy paste the looks too, huh?
It's weird that she's okay with it. I would have thought she'd want an original nickname and not have a constant reminder of her one true love/the one who got away

Pumpkin is a fairly unique name compared to the normal baby/sweetie/honey etc

Reactions: 14
New reel on allthingsmontague

They went to the cinema.

The End.
Will they both get dodgy tattoos inspired from the movie this time again?!?! They don't see each other all week but decide to go to the cinema the only time they have together?!?! At least during the movie Carrie doesn't have to talk to Joel...😂🤦😂

Just me or is it weird that Carrie has never mentioned Joel's ugly tattoo he got for her?!?! Cue on Carrie posting about Joel's ugly tattoo in...3...2...1...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she is relishing being the one who cares less. I think after Oli she is just loving the fact that Joel is head over heels and she gets to half ass it. She can be a dick and he won't call it out. I think every time she pulls a stunt like that she's just testing, and proving to herself that he is 100% going to let her away with whatever she wants because he knows she's less into it and he doesn't want to lose her.

It's a terrible match and I can only imagine she will become more domineering and rude as their relationship continues
Oliver got out when he could bc he didn’t put up with her tit, and she couldn’t bare the thought of someone defining her.

Reactions: 3
Just me or is it weird that Carrie has never mentioned Joel's ugly tattoo he got for her?!?! Cue on Carrie posting about Joel's ugly tattoo in...3...2...1...😂🤡😂
That's a good point! Maybe someone can mention it in their next live 👀 see if she dodges the question or not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So today was Joel's day off and we all know thanks to the "great" reel posted on the ATM page that he went to Odeon to watch a Disney movie with Carrie before she had to go back to Canterbury for tonight's karaoke panto show 😂🤦😂 What an boring original date coming from these two?!?! 😂🤡😂
Meanwhile Classy Oliver was off too...
IMG_20221128_215801.jpg

Reactions: 14
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about the tattoo...

Reactions: 13
Going from the lack of post opening credits stories we got, im going to assume Christmas on Mistletoe Farm is terrible and they can't even lie about their reviews of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about the tattoo...
Must be because Carrie is sooooooo busy with her international career that she hasn't had a chance to mention it yet...but it has nothing to do with the fact that it is an ugly and creepy tattoo 😂🤦😂

Here is probably what Carrie really think about Joel's tattoo...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry this happened! It seemed like she was just looking to see how many people were left instead of thanking those who showed up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.