Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, the person who has posted that posted it last night, so they were there
I know they were there, I was saying I doubt they came all the way from Australia just to see Carrie in a Pantomime, probably already here visiting relatives, and decided to go and see her. Who would probably pay over a thousand pound to see a pantomime?

Reactions: 11
Oliver and Alessia just come across as a much more β€œmodern” couple….Carrie to me has always come across as very old fashioned and not really β€œwith” the times. Perhaps it’s because of her style choices (clothes/hair) or maybe her hobbies? But for the past ten years or so she’s only ever really done the same things (read books and travel to Disney) Oliver and now Joel have made her step out of her comfort zone a few times but I think she’d end up being so much happier if she kept on trying new things, new experiences, traveling to different places πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Oliver and Alessia both come across as active people who like to go places and do things. Carrie is the type to prefer to rot at home under a blanket with a Disney cartoon on surrounded by piles of freebies that she can't bother to clean or organize

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know they were there, I was saying I doubt they came all the way from Australia just to see Carrie in a Pantomime, probably already here visiting relatives, and decided to go and see her. Who would probably pay over a thousand pound to see a pantomime?
It reminds me of the Brazilian McFly fans that are now based in London. But take Brazil flags to shows so it looks like they've flown over. When they've just travelled to the O2 from West Ham or wherever they live.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Obviously it would never happen, but if Oliver suddenly showed up at Carries house and begged for her back, she would totally dump Joel and go back to him right?

I wonder how she would spin it though. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Carrie's only story of the day...
IMG_20221126_192632.jpg

Versus one of Scott's stories today...
IMG_20221126_192617.jpg

Not quite the same level is it Carrie?!?! πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚ I bet she is really really really jealous of Scott's success and that is why she is keeping quiet about it all...πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh, it's available in Germany as well? Might check it out then. Is it suitable for little kids?

No 5 in the UK? That's depressing in another way 🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But surely it is still better than wearing pink horns in a second class panto (which has real dinosaurs in according to Carrie-bosse)? πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Joel's doing a live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat?

He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
Someone asked him what he named the seahorse and he had no idea what they were on about. Can't have liked the gift that much lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Someone asked him what he named the seahorse and he had no idea what they were on about. Can't have liked the gift that much lol
He probably loves that seahorse just as much as Carrie loves him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Which is indeed not that much πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she justifies things… the whole thing about the escape room and she makes a point of saying ITS TRUE COMPANIONSHIP AND LOVE WHEN…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Carrie's mum went to see her in Sleeping Beauty today... Debbie has been before and without clingy Joel...I bet she founds him creepy too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but Carrie is never not going to come across as an asshole when someone asks her what something is and she just screenshots Google. She's so brash and yet so unaware of it somehow

Reactions: 22
Sorry, it won't let me quote...
-Edgar is being a pain
I've said it before, but I firmly believe he is jealous of the cat and that we'll eventually hear about him (Edgar, if only it could be Joel lol) being rehomed due to some sudden onset allergy or something. Joel needs to be the only man in her life.

Aka knows he won't be offered another contract, at least in part due to his "behavior" and is trying to establish early-on that it is his choice.

Reactions: 37
Sorry, it won't let me quote...
-Edgar is being a pain
I've said it before, but I firmly believe he is jealous of the cat and that we'll eventually hear about him (Edgar, if only it could be Joel lol) being rehomed due to some sudden onset allergy or something. Joel needs to be the only man in her life.

Aka knows he won't be offered another contract, at least in part due to his "behavior" and is trying to establish early-on that it is his choice.
Was the live from his Instagram page or the ATM one? Do you know it this live have been saved?

Also Edgar is definitely going to be re-homed at some point, poor cat...
Also Joel knows that he isn't going to get a second contract with Hamilton so he is already pretending that he isn't sure/interested about renewing it to protect his big ego and change the narrative for his fans...πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Carrie is SEETHING since he never did anything like that with her.
Maybe if she would have lost some weight and gained some strength along the way that would have been a possibility. 🫒

With her current state, not only she wouldn't fit between the legs but any man that's not a superhero with superhuman strength would break his back trying to lift her like Ollie lifted Alessia.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.