Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see a huge problem with Sweet Dreams being in there either, there are more inappropriate things still being broadcast on daytime radio now.
It's just the wrong song for a kid's panto, never mind the dodgy lyrics. So many other great cover songs to choose from.

Reactions: 5
I very much doubt Oliver will ask Alessia to marry him in New York, specially after the backlash that Carrie got after the quick engagement. Also I think they are enjoying this stage of their relationship like they should. Not sure , do they live together?

Reactions: 29
And even if Oliver and Alessia get engaged soon, I doubt we'll immediately hear about it. They seem to be capable of keeping some parts of their lives private, unlike the Montagews.

Reactions: 30
Lol okay this threads moves so fast I can barely keep up and am WAY behind but I was just reading some stupid reddit article on facebook and well... guess who I thought of with this one ;D #notsorry
It fits so well!!
Screenshot_20221123-211916_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Put your cleavage away love this is a KIDS show. Just what sort of publicity is this?
‘Carry on Carrie’ 😂
To be honest Carrie wouldn't have chosen that costume, that is the costume designer. So to say that she is flauting herself is not really fair.

Reactions: 19
I just watched Scott's netflix film and honestly it is as terrible as it looks. Scott's character is really cheesy but he has a lot of screentime and you can tell he really put 100% into it, which can't be said for all of the cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched Scott's netflix film and honestly it is as terrible as it looks. Scott's character is really cheesy but he has a lot of screentime and you can tell he really put 100% into it, which can't be said for all of the cast.
I’m with you - it’s horrendous! I absolutely love the first two nativity films (the third and fourth are atrocious) so was hoping I’d like this but can safely say I’ll not watch it again.
Scott was pretty much how I expected him to be - probably the most enjoyable part of it but that’s not really saying much given how terrible the whole thing is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He just looks like a cheap rip off of Mr Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this really necessary… to repost it after Scott reposted it?!
I wonder how many back and forth of the same post we could get Joel to repost just because he’s tagged…
He has a psychological or physiological (or both) need to be validated, especially by "celebrities" (like Scott and the Fletchers) hence the double, triple, etc posting of the exact same thing. We get it, Joel, someone liked your post. Now move on.
OR
Are you that incapable of creating original content that doesn't just pander to your stans? Maybe that's it...

I very much doubt Oliver will ask Alessia to marry him in New York, specially after the backlash that Carrie got after the quick engagement. Also I think they are enjoying this stage of their relationship like they should. Not sure , do they live together?
I agree, but if he did they'd probably keep it to themselves, because remarkably (are you listening Carrie and Joel), sometimes people don't need to share everything. What a concept, I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Your profile pic literally gives me nightmares. Jeeeeeeez. (Good choice!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice to see Carrie posting a Moulin Rouge story.
"Jamie Muscato... The One That Didn't Want Me"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My goodness that is dire. Way to suck all the life and energy out of an absolute 80s staple. How dare Miss Fletcher and Captain Slow on the guitar insult Annie and Dave so badly. And for a panto? That's their highlight that they want to use for promo purposes? That dreary snoozefest version? Wow.

Newsflash to whoever is musical director for this panto: it's supposed to be fun and jolly songs, Katy Perry stuff, Spice Girls, a bit of Abba, something from Greatest Showman etc. You're not going to sell much ice cream in the interval if you've put the audience to sleep.

• Haha
Carrie looks great in her panto costume, that makeup really suits her. I don't think the cleavage is an issue personally, I imagine if you have large boobs it's quite difficult to not show any cleavage at all, I don't think it's inappropriate for children
Cleavage and boobs are fine - although as the villain I would’ve thought she’d look less glam?
I think it was her story about her low cut dress was a weird way to promote a family show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cleavage and boobs are fine - although as the villain I would’ve thought she’d look less glam?
I think it was her story about her low cut dress was a weird way to promote a family show.
Hate to defend but if it’s about the low cut dress and big hair audio it’s from Disenchanted, so still from a family movie. The full audio is about how that makes her an evil stepmother.

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing Scott on carrie’s you tube when they first met I think in chitty. Then got to see him as fester in adams family. He was the understudy for les Dennis. It was announced les was off so Scott was playing fester. Lots of folk booed but i was really happy cause I liked Scott. He was really good.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Carrie Hope Fletcher #46 - Carrie and Joel (and Scott!) The neverending story(s)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.