Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
Will she do her own makeup at the wedding? Unblended orange eyeshadow to go with her orange heels and Joel's orange rose on his lapel? (to make the wedding a bit sPoOpY)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

onasidequest

VIP Member
She could've caught the cold from anywhere. She can't go round in a hazmat suit and it's impossible to bleach every single surface anyone has ever touched 24/7. Let her go watch a movie with Shrek. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I didn’t realise the way to know if you were meant to be with someone forever was to do an escape room. There was me thinking it was living together, getting to know each other, going through day to day life and ups and downs together.
Do you think I can get the money back on my wedding?

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Omggggggg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ve still no spent a Christmas with my OH and we’ve been together 3 years. Both of us are too stubborn to spend it away from our respective nieces and nephews 🤣
I didn't even mean physically together, just they've not even experienced the Christmas season because their relationship is that new 💀 👍

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @Mark81 with 88 likes

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-44-red-the-colour-of-joels-flags.35176/

Recap:

Carrie & Joel did their first Instragram Live on their All Things Montague page
Carrie appeared dead behind the eyes, dis-interested and annoyed by Joel. The two of them kept talking over each other and whilst telling their engagement story they kept going off on tangents so it took them forever.
They obviously get on well but there was no spark or romantic chemistry detected between them.
Joel says they had about 5-6 days' worth of dates in one and have only really spent time together on holiday, in the mornings or the evenings (like most couples!) This makes their engagement seem all the more insane.
They revealed that they got engaged at the Victoria Palace theatre. Joel put in a lot of work and involved a lot of people. It seems Carrie knew he was going to propose and Joel found it difficult to keep it a secret from her. Carrie seemed reluctant to want to tell this story.
They said they want to start a family together.

Carrie is currently in Canterbury to rehearse for panto and seems to travel back to London when she can to spend time with Joel.

EDIT: whoops, how could I forget the shit-show where some troll messaged Carrie saying she and Joel needed to lose weight. Instead of ignoring it, Carrie went off on one (as she does) and posted a rant on her Instagram grid. Joel kept re-posting responses from fans defending them. Lucie Jones also started fighting in Carrie's corner for some reason.

Last edited:

grannypants

VIP Member
The mix of looking deep into their dead eyes, Joel’s thinning sweaty curls, their bare red arse skin and the words “wobbly bits” has taken approx 10 years off my life View attachment 1782009
posting stuff like this is SO unprofessional. any future casting agents are going to watch their audition, search for their instagrams and BOOM, arse pics.

not to mention how their west end cast mates must feel. can you imagine if you were scrolling one day and you saw that your colleague posted pics from a nudist beach?? horrifying.

• Sick
Omg I didn’t really know much about this girl (apart from being toms sister) but I’ve tonight read the wiki/stalked her IG and I am SHOOK.

first of all her fiancé could pass as her dad. And as for the fast engagement and insta posts… I have never seen somebody overcompensate more 😂😂😂 how recently did her ex leave her? January? There is no way she is over it… every single insta post is 100% for his benefit.

The behaviour is actually embarrassing! Her family must be mortified. Also his tiktoks about her give me stalker vibes and are quite frightening

• Haha

Cd1313

Re: Scott not posting about Carrie or there being no sign of him:
I think he and Carrie had planned a Disney trip for the two of them, long awaited and highly anticipated. They probably had loads of things that would be special to the two of them. HOWEVER, there were 3 of them on the trip. Scott played nice, didn't want to start a huge fight at Disney, so he handled it the best he could, but when they got home, he either exploded and said he needs a break from Carrie and her barnacle, or just "quiet quit" the friendship for a while, still to get some breathing room. Either way, no matter how close of a friendship he has with Carrie, the fact that Joel was probably constantly interrupting their time would eventually be anyone's final straw, so to speak. I don't think he's gone for good, but I bet their friendship has changed for good - or until she comes to her senses.

Reactions: 33

Hurrem

VIP Member
Two things I'd like to point out: First, Carrie always brands herself as a huge feminist, but Joel mentioned that he asked her parents for permission before proposing to her, because it was the right thing to do or something along these lines.
I find your position very extreme. No, a man doesn't see a woman as a property if he talks to her father (or her parents before proposing). It is a nice thing to do. Of course this is only done when the parents are close, you wouldn't involve your partner's parents (or father) if they had a shit relationship because it would be none of their business.

I'm genuinely curious: are you also against engagement rings as a feminist? Since they're a way for a man to show a woman belongs to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like the sleeping beauty dress! I think it's super cute and I always get annoyed when people say I can't show cleavage- they're just boobs.

That being said, the reel was annoying lol

Influencer5019

How so? How did she react when you told her you'd travelled from New Zealand? What did she say to you?
Nothing really, that's why I was kinda sad about it. I just said hi, where I'd come from, I've watched you for so many years and I've found you so inspirational with the body image stuff and I'm so excited to be able to see you live in Heather's in a few weeks. She was busy signing books, so I get it, but she didn't even look at me once just signed the book and said "oh cool well thank you for coming" and then looked over my shoulder so I thought I should get out of the way, and that was it 😅 its fine, she doesn't owe me anything! But I was a bit gutted.

• Sad
  • Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
my jaw has hit the floor with this info. I know Panto’s are cheeky and have little in-jokes about the actors etc but her performing so many jokes/digs towards ALW is surely career suicide!? If she hadn’t already burnt a bridge then this definitely does it. So many digs that come across so bitter and such direct attacks o m g

ALW is awful, his behaviour and personality but surely she knows she’s not a big enough name to drag him so much like this? Especially as they were so fond of each other in the beginning. Like, What does she gain? The jokes aren’t even funny, they’re just bitter and I’m only laughing because the situation is so wild to me, I love the drama of it all but ooooof.

Maybe I’m being dramatic but that feels like such a bad move. Curious to see how she moves forward in the next few years. He’s a twat but he’s a lot more connected (& has a lot more influence) than her and I feel like this will be a moment she thinks back on with cringe and dread. Maybe. I’m already cringing anyway.
I was thinking the exact same thing! Like obvs Carrie didn’t write this stuff herself, but it feels like such a weird career move on her part. It makes her look so childish, petulant and unprofessional. I’m sure we’ve all had a shitty boss at some point in our working lives, but could you imagine carrying on like this about them publicly! Especially when she never even bore the worst brunt of the Cinderella fiasco?

She’s been spoiled, pampered and indulged her entire life. So she can’t conduct herself with any kind of grace or decorum whenever she’s forced to deal with anything difficult. Will she ever grow up and learn how to take things on the chin a bit? I dunno how she keeps her balance with the mountain sized chip she’s always carrying around on her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

immamouse

Someone posted that story she put about their love languages, she really does do the opposite of Joel's love languages huh. He is mostly words of affirmation but on that live there were SO many put-downs, sarcastic jokes made at his expense - those things tend to hurt more when you're a words of affirmation person. And as someone else mentioned, the quality time being high up there as well, except she's always on her phone or distracted. She's really making it easy to tell she's not invested!

salatblader

VIP Member
I like MickeyJoTheatre´s reviews and videos - and often he is quite balanced, even about Carrie. However, this one about the panto seems to go a bit far for me. He opens by saying the panto at the Marlowe is "notable this year for one reason in particular", and that´s the fact that Carrie is cast in it.... He was sent to see it by the theatre, only to gush about it.

He does have some valid criticism of her, though - some of the things also mentioned here. He points out that she didn´t respond to audience interactions (literally just said her lines as written) and criticised her for not waiting for boos and applause to die down before saying her lines. He also said Carrie´s lines always feel very scripted - he said her jokes don´t feel natural, like the other actors make it seem, it always feels like "now we´re getting to that part in the script".😬
So he´s not all biased about her, guys.

In the video he shared from the panto, you can see Carrie thinking furiously in her head what her next move on stage is, the split second before she does it - while the others seem much more natural and like better actors - it´s seamless when they do it. Not very professional of Carrie. More proof that she´s great on stage anymore. It´s sad. All she had to do was hone her skills - her voice, her acting ability. But she didn´t, and her skills have quickly deteriorated. I thinks he was only ever great as Eponine. Since then it´s been bad acting galore.

Funny that he said there was a scene where she was chased around and had the line "Three years in Les Mis for this"....because that´s probably exactly how she feels. Someone on Tattle said once that they had some inside information about that Carrie had a few auditions in the loop, and that the pantomime was her last resort-job. And that´s the only one she ended up getting. Telling.

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
She's still insisting that they won't be telling anyone when they do get married. But there's no way that one of them won't leak the date. Either on purpose or because they're such idiots and will do or say something that gives it away.
She's being weirdly secretive about their wedding plans. Fair enough keep them to yourself but what's the point of having a joint Instagram??

You're right though, one of them will definitely leak the date

• Haha