Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on a valentine wedding
I'd go for the weekend before their 'first date anniversary' with a caption about how much life can change in a year :rolleyes: . My only doubt is that's quite far in time, I'm not sure they can wait that long šŸ˜¬.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd go for the weekend before their 'first date anniversary' with a caption about how much life can change in a year :rolleyes: . My only doubt is that's quite far in time, I'm not sure they can wait that long šŸ˜¬.
Or Joel will suggest the Oliver break-up day (or a day near it) to change its meaning and make it all about him šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think New Yearā€™s Eve, so they can say theyā€™re celebrating the new year as a married couple šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I could imagine Carrie being asked to do Strictly at least. They had some Z-list vloggers on there in the past few years, she has more professional credentials than some of them!!
The Z-list vloggers were Saffron Barker and Joe Sugg though, who still very much had a young online audience who could bring a new demographic to the show. Outside of her musical theatre stans, no one is really that bothered. Plus they've already had the more famous Fletcher so no need to downgrade to Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry I don't believe for a second they weren't aware of the ring flashes and balloon in the background! Surely the basics of social media is to make sure you're not accidently posting information you don't want out there, for example when my Sister in law and partner got engaged after 10 years together and having their first baby, they had family across the UK who they wanted to tell in person. I was aware/knew to double check any pics I was posting of her for months!! (even in family groupchats) to keep it on the down low.

How could you accidently post all that information 1-2days after it happened?!? I genuinely can't get my head round it.
(Meant to post earlier and didn't).

I'm sure Carrie and/or Joel said that they hadn't been trying to explicitly hide it, but that they just hadn't planned to announce it until Carrie was back. Translation being: 'We were trying to generate hype for our announcement video by creating speculation for a few weeks, except people pieced it together really easily so it massively backfired on us and now we're not happy'.

I firmly believe that if they had posted their 'We have something to tell you'/'ZOMG We got engaged??' video (or at least had it ready to go) and THEN got contacted by the Daily Mail about the engagement, then they'd would be gushing over the chance to tell their 'love story' on a major news site and potentially in one of the national papers They're only mad at 'The Daily Fail' because they didn't get to go all out with the speculation and spectacle like they clearly wanted to. Definition of duck about and find out by, y'know, not keeping your secret a secret šŸ„“

Reactions: 30
these people just need therapy not more trips to disney or new accounts dedicated to monetizing their relationship...

Reactions: 34
I would genuinely bet Ā£50 that Carrie will go full not-like-other-girls for her wedding. She will wear docs and I guarantee sheā€™ll wear a non-white wedding dress. It will be bleeping insufferable.

Reactions: 36
Oh my goodness. I have literally never commented on Carries tattle page before, honestly just a lurker since she broke up with Oliver.

The other day I liked a comment someone had said about Joel, and today I realized she blocked me! For just liking someone elseā€™s comment. She is literally the queen of petty and I do not feel bad for her anymore being in this relationship with such a whiny weirdo. They seem perfectly matched.

Reactions: 42
Hang on, am I understanding this right, I thought they just decided to go see a Marvel movie on their first date. You're telling me, Carrie, that you two like went for coffee and then you said "Hey, fancy coming with me to a Press Screening With A Red Carpet" and that's the movie you went to with him? Anyone who says yes to that is a fame bleep confirmed. If I was on a coffee date and a guy said that to me I'd say no. That's too much pressure for a first date. You only go to a Press Screening with someone if you want to get Papped with them and you want the fame and you want to be the other half of a Famous Power Couple which Joel OBVIOUSLY does.

Alright Miss Carrie, bullshit you care about your privacy and announcing your relationship and engagement in your own time. You do not bring someone to a press screening if you're trying to be casual and lowkey and private.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hang on, am I understanding this right, I thought they just decided to go see a Marvel movie on their first date. You're telling me, Carrie, that you two like went for coffee and then you said "Hey, fancy coming with me to a Press Screening With A Red Carpet" and that's the movie you went to with him? Anyone who says yes to that is a fame bleep confirmed. If I was on a coffee date and a guy said that to me I'd say no. That's too much pressure for a first date. You only go to a Press Screening with someone if you want to get Papped with them and you want the fame and you want to be the other half of a Famous Power Couple which Joel OBVIOUSLY does.

Alright Miss Carrie, bullshit you care about your privacy and announcing your relationship and engagement in your own time. You do not bring someone to a press screening if you're trying to be casual and lowkey and private.
We know Oliver is a huge Marvel fan. Perhaps she wanted a date in case she ran into him at the screening?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it's taken me all week to catch up with the recent threads. I get to reward myself by commenting!

I was a fan of Carrie in her Alex/Pete days when I was a teenager... and since extremely passively followed her on instagram. Until I saw a story of her and Joel snogging outside hamilton theatre and I was like wit??? šŸ˜² Googled something like carrie hope fletcher PDA forum just to see if anyone else thought it was weird. Lurking here ever since.

I wonder how many other people who were only reminded of her very existence because of her ridiculous posts and end up down the rabbit hole here šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 33
lol did you guys ever watch 'don't tell the bride' where there was that one episode where the groom was like, my fiancƩ likes spooky things so I he organised for the wedding to be in the edinburgh dungeons/crypts or something and put blood splatters on the wedding dress. Maybe that's what they mean by a non traditional wedding
Has anyone ever seen the episode of Dont tell the bride that features Oli? His mum seemed so lovely, he seemed pretty awkward in front of a camera tho

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The curved ring is so stupid. The actual design of the ring, with the stones, doesn't look anything special, you could definitely find similar in a bog standard jewellers, it's as if he's decided there just NEEDS to be something different about it just so that he could justify having it made 'bespoke', as if that's a brag.

And if you're having something made bespoke, wouldn't you take the time to get the ring size beforehand? If we're speculating that she wore the safety ring at Disney and then met the jeweller when she got back to have it resized. Just odd behaviour all round.

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t done some sort of duet on her YouTube channel already. She did loads of duets with both Pete and Ollie.
I miss her singing videos. She did some good duets with Matt on the Chitty tour as well.

Reactions: 5
Watch him get blocked if this happens!
And then he joins tattle.

ā€œI used to be the brother of Carrie Hope Fletcher, until one day I accidentally liked a comment about her ogre ā€œfiancĆ©ā€ and then she blocked me. I then saw the light and joined the dark sideā€

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.