Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I like her engagement ring.
I suspect it was over prced and 'bespoke' because of the weird curve (which isn't to my taste and seems a bit pointless - but each to their own), but I like the ring overall.

Not everyone wants a diamond solitaire ring.
My engagement ring is a dark blue sapphire diamond cluster ring, and I much prefer it to the diamond solitaires that my friends have (because they are all so similar).

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I like her engagement ring.
I suspect it was over prced and 'bespoke' because of the weird curve (which isn't to my taste and seems a bit pointless - but each to their own), but I like the ring overall.

Not everyone wants a diamond solitaire ring.
My engagement ring is a dark blue sapphire diamond cluster ring, and I much prefer it to the diamond solitaires that my friends have (because they are all so similar).
I actually really like her ring too, I would want a blue stone too- your ring sounds very nice :)

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness. I have literally never commented on Carries tattle page before, honestly just a lurker since she broke up with Oliver.

The other day I liked a comment someone had said about Joel, and today I realized she blocked me! For just liking someone else’s comment. She is literally the queen of petty and I do not feel bad for her anymore being in this relationship with such a whiny weirdo. They seem perfectly matched.
It's well for her having time to sit on her phone all day and block people who just like someone's comment, hasn't she a manky wedding dress to source

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This marriage is going to be the end of her career. They encourage their bad traits. Eg Carrie gets so obsessed and caught up in negative opinions. Seems like Oliver would tell her to ignore it (was that here or GG - can't remember)..whereas Joel is just as bad as Carrie

They're both ordering every side dish and eating multiple desserts each. I'm not saying people can't do that. Do what you want, but it's not healthy to be eating that much every time you go out

Joel's red flags and old screenshots will come back to bite him, and I think it might effect future roles once word gets round. And Carries career will be over. The way she comes across online is bitchy and I'm not surprised that a lot of her fans are coming on here.

Reactions: 28
Can I just say I still find their angry & sensitivity over the way their engagement came out to be cringe and sad, and shows that to them the act of having a proposal with a ring etc was more important than actually being engaged to one another.

They have openly admitted that everyone they loved was at that party thing afterwards, so everyone they know & are close to knew they were engaged. Carrie was on holiday with her best friend.

So what if a bunch of strangers catch whiff of an engagement? Why would you care? If you’re over the moon to be engaged why would you care if strangers know and why wouldn’t you just announce immediately? If you’re not even going to be together in the aftermath it’s not as if you can sit and say “oh we wanted to be just us in an engaged bubble”. None of it makes sense.
Plot twist, Tom leaked it to make it look like Joel to get Carrie to dump Joel - hahahaha
(I mean, not too far out there seeing as it was posted as "Tom Fletcher's Sister")

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How I wish their coworkers would make fun of them about “light a candle, I’m on my way home.” Stupidity.

Like “Hey Joel, does Carrie have a candle to light up so you can find your way home?” Or stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's another comparison of how quick their engagement was. I'm a uni student. My first year classes ended in the second week of May. My second year classes started in the first week of October. Their courtship was only slightly longer than my summer holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Nah, reception would be at the London Dungeons because it's spooky. The students from his theatre school will fling back the cell doors singing "somebody once told me...."
Amy Dowden will choreograph their first dance because she's essentially in the #FletcherFam
Amy Dowden gives me the massive ick too!! That whole debacle with Tom/Gi/Amy last year is how I found tattle - bizarre.

Reactions: 20
Carrie was gone for 12 days and Joel was insufferable, if she was uncontactable in the Australian jungle for a month Joel would probably be arrested trying to break into the camp bc he just has to be near his one true love 😂😂
PLEASE DON'T SEND EITHER OF THEM HERE - WE REALLY DON'T WANT THEM!
We have enough things here trying to kill us - don't need to add them two to the list :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
28D8DC31-B087-4479-ADDE-861A6402C89F.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie got this in WDW and would be the reason people find out the wedding date and then get pissed people found out the date 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.