Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up to the thread and now I’m too early for the next episode of the Carrie and Joel show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Threads move so quickly that you need to stop and process everything every once in a while. How did she go from having so much going for her to ending the year with a rushed wedding with Shrek

How did she let it go this far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Threads move so quickly that you need to stop and process everything every once in a while. How did she go from having so much going for her to ending the year with a rushed wedding with Shrek

How did she let it go this far 🤣
I never clear my history, so when I go to tattle, I’m put on thread 35, which was a month ago tomorrow and was like “how is her new show?” Its wild to think of what has happened in a month.

Reactions: 13
I never clear my history, so when I go to tattle, I’m put on thread 35, which was a month ago tomorrow and was like “how is her new show?” Its wild to think of what has happened in a month.
Not even going to lie, kinda forgot she was even in one!!

Reactions: 7

Well this explains her inferiority-superiority complex comes from and her constant need to get her list checked off by thirty.

• Wow

Well this explains her inferiority-superiority complex comes from and her constant need to get her list checked off by thirty.
She looks so fresh, her hair looks amazing and that lipstick really suits her. I remember seeing this video as her fan back in the day, now it just makes me sad

Reactions: 25
She was always quite shouty wasn't she 😂 I always excused it cause she still had a certain charm about her that made me not care but now… where has that charm gone :/
i feel like most youtubers were shouty in that era. did it start with the vlogbrothers? either way i didn’t notice at the time but i definitely do now

Reactions: 17
i feel like most youtubers were shouty in that era. did it start with the vlogbrothers? either way i didn’t notice at the time but i definitely do now
That’s a very good point! I wonder if that was just the style back then and now that it’s not the way to vlog anymore we notice it more

Reactions: 4
goyle mentioned in his interview with becca that he didn’t want to talk about what kind of venue they wanted because it’s likely going to happen. so they must have started booking stuff already.
Joe(l) probably started booking venues right after their first date 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Did Debbie acknowledge the engagement on Instagram? I can’t see anything on her Twitter page. Given that she’s posted about other events (Carrie’s shows, Tom’s books), it’s odd - and telling - if she hasn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 12
Did Debbie acknowledge the engagement on Instagram? I can’t see anything on her Twitter page. Given that she’s posted about other events (Carrie’s shows, Tom’s books), it’s odd - and telling - if she hasn’t mentioned it.
Not that I can tell! There doesn’t seem to be any grid posts about the engagement. Me thinks she does not approve!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.