Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from the holiday dates Joel posted on Instagram… he never planned to go to Disney, he just ‘unfortunately’ got sick during Carries time away - if I was his cast mates I would be fuming. To sick to perform but can post insta crap all day long, definitely NOT acceptable

I also did not realise he went to her book launch, which I guess is where they spent some time ‘reconnecting’ before their first date in May.

It’s just so sad that she relies on men to boost her confidence and validate her. I’ve been in therapy for 8 years and only now have I been able to set boundaries and really start understanding me thanks to trauma I went through when I was younger. Working on yourself is a lot of hard work - the situation makes me so sad, I just see a very lost individual, trying to seek validation in any way she can.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Considering Joel is always at carries house (and I'm convinced he moved in within weeks), couldn't he have used one of her many rings to get the size right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohmygod!! Completely agree that this comment was way out of line but holy duck, of course Carrie had to share it to everyone to get sympathy 😬

3AB39A3F-1AFC-4B87-9ECB-D9DDC4ABE653.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1732008
That is such a bad picture! They both look like they are 55😬
Wow...what a bad photo. They both look in their 50s, but even worse is she looks almost desperately pleased (like oh my god thank you so much for marrying me, you've saved me' and he looks worryingly controlling and ownership 'here you go little woman, now you're mine'

Also Carrie yes social media is awful, yet you continue to live your life through it and obsess over it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1732008
That is such a bad picture! They both look like they are 55😬
She looks horrendous, the hair, the coat , the face, literally the worst photo I have ever seen of her. They do look a lot older too like you said. I would not freely publicise this photo.

Who took that photo of their engagement, couldn't be any more less professional. Everything is wrong with it. Did they use a potato to capture the moment?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohmygod!! Completely agree that this comment was way out of line but holy duck, of course Carrie had to share it to everyone to get sympathy 😬

View attachment 1732018
I disagree with the execution and the felt entitlement (it's clearly none of the commentators business to broach this opinion to Carrie, or Joel personally) ..but do have to side with the overall evaluation. They genuinely do look terrible - both of them. Sure there are roles that do not require an astounding beauty, or lean figure, but she is still going for the lead role and is then surprised why she doesn't get picked. Pursue an occupation that does not heavily rely on your appearance ..same counts for being an "influencer"- they don't exactly "inspire" me to do anything other than to delete my instagram app and drown my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
..same counts for being an "influencer"- they don't exactly "inspire" me to do anything other than to delete my instagram app and drown my phone.
Dunno, Joel’s post yesterday served a good inspiration for me to hoover my lounge before it gets as bad as theirs?! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1732018
What a sympathy grab. You can tell this girl trawls through her DMs looking for something that will spark attention. People can say what they want (fortunately and unfortunately) but it's up to you if you let it ruin things.

Reactions: 31
Dunno, Joel’s post yesterday served a good inspiration for me to hoover my lounge before it gets as bad as theirs?! 🙊
SAME, well not yesterday but tomorrow for sure since its my day off and I need to tidy, my house is no where near as bad as theirs but it could do with a tidy for sure

Reactions: 1
Wow...what a bad photo. They both look in their 50s, but even worse is she looks almost desperately pleased (like oh my god thank you so much for marrying me, you've saved me' and he looks worryingly controlling and ownership 'here you go little woman, now you're mine'

Also Carrie yes social media is awful, yet you continue to live your life through it and obsess over it
This is very much the vibe I got. He looks terrifying, like he's about to eat her or trap her in his basement. There is no love in this photo just desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so shocked in that proposal photo? By the sounds of it they were talking about marriage every day of the week. 😂

Also, does Joel-ene just sit by the phone constantly waiting for posts to share? What a sad life.

Edit: double post
Her hair was absolutely beautiful here imo. Carrie you're so blessed with gorgeous curly hair. Please look into the CGM, maybe hanscurls on Instagram and treat it right. I'd say this on insta but you'd probably block me for being a hater of your ginger pubic-frizz.

IMG_20221115_095713.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she so shocked in that proposal photo? By the sounds of it they were talking about marriage every day of the week. 😂

Also, does Joel-ene just sit by the phone constantly waiting for posts to share? What a sad life.

Edit: double post
Her hair was absolutely beautiful here imo. Carrie you're so blessed with gorgeous curly hair. Please look into the CGM, maybe hanscurls on Instagram and treat it right. I'd say this on insta but you'd probably block me for being a hater of your ginger pubic-frizz.

View attachment 1732197
It's like a totally different person. And I'm not talking about the obvious age difference. Although 8 years should not age you that much in such a young age.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.