Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Do you think after Oliver, Carrie was like... I have had ENOUGH of jawlines in my life, there has been an abundance of bone structure and I'm over it! I want to find someone with absolutely NO jawline, none at all!!!!! I desire a man with a mashed potato jaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 120
Absolutely unhinged imo to make an account a few weeks after getting engaged DEDICATED TO YOUR COUPLE SELF USING YOUR SOON TO BE MARRIED NAME and then get all high and mighty about 'not sharing wedding content because privacy guys'. You guys realise its not compulsory to have this account right???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Can’t believe the joint account has gone live!! Aaaaaand they’re already rewriting their own history 😂 ‘6 months later’ when it was still only 5 when they got engaged, and definitely having to throw in that they’ve known each other for 8 years and ‘reconnected’ in March to desperately try and make it seem less unhinged. Also I thought Carrie slid into Joel’s DMs according to herself a while back 🤔

Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

salatblader

VIP Member
All my mates think Joel is not fully straight. I don’t either, and I don’t think carrie does, camp as houses x
I don't assume anyone's sexuality. People said the same about Oliver, and I explained this then, too. Claiming people "must be gay" because of stereotypes like they "seem camp" is damaging to the LGBT community and it pushes the patriarchal narrative that straight men have to behave in only a certain way and women have to behave in only a certain way. Even if you like to think so, straight people: You can't always tell if someone is gay. You really can't. Oliver and Joel never said they were gay or bi or anything - they both dated and are dating women. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

disneys

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

(Inspired by Les Mis , of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

figgypud

Chatty Member
"Carrie here, Joel AKA the best fiance ever" is the most 2004, written-by-a-14-year-old online thing I've ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Gally11

Carrie here!!!! Today I asked Joeljewel if we had any toilet paper rolls left and he answered YES WE HAVE THREE LEFT!!!! ❤❤ I am SO PROUD to have the best fiancé ever in the history of all the universes!!!!!! He's ways SO EAGER to help 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Not that any of you would know what it's like ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- Jo-- I mean Carrie xx

P.s. Disney plz send free stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Poothe

VIP Member
Wow, the comments under the Joel live on the Hamilton West End Instagram are an interesting read. Multiple people saying they won’t book until he leaves the cast. And one person who has seen him posted this. I bet the comments will get deleted but it’s interesting that people are starting to express their feelings to the show’s page now.
F16CB8EA-9241-4674-8281-04E71A1CCCF1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
You know you're toxic when your fans have to tell you they aren't haters before submitting a question because they're scared of getting blocked

Screenshot_20221113-182555~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Imagine having to do an Instagram Q&A to manage public opinion about your finance and try to spin your engagement story into something less insane. How romantic. Can't wait to tell the kids when they're older.

• Haha
Reactions: 69