Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am willing to bet money that when it comes to Carrie's tour, if Joel doesn't have another job at that time, he will go travelling with her
Hasn’t he already said that he wants to sing a duet with her on her tour? They will definitely do that

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I did wonder if either of them would turn to reality TV….

Obviously not Strictly because of their dance background but will we see them in the Jungle next year?
Carrie was gone for 12 days and Joel was insufferable, if she was uncontactable in the Australian jungle for a month Joel would probably be arrested trying to break into the camp bc he just has to be near his one true love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I reckon they will be married within the year. their cringey joint insta bio says ‘soon to be the montagues’ and goyle mentioned in his interview with becca that he didn’t want to talk about what kind of venue they wanted because it’s likely going to happen. so they must have started booking stuff already. this train wreck just gets funnier and funnier to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't know that Oliver was dating Summer during Addams. That's really interesting. Because there's been a lot of well founded speculation that Carrie & Oliver had overlap with their previous partners. Aided along by Carrie changing their anniversary every five minutes to try concealing the overlap.

IF Oliver did cheat on Summer with Carrie (which Carrie would've known), then that makes Carrie jumping in and out of Summer's Cinderella Live, pretending to be faux concerned/outraged really gross IMO.
Their online anniversary is like a year after their real one. It was an open secret that they were together, despite their attempt to keep it on the DL. They wanted us to speculate and comment about "HoW cUTe ThEy WeRe" and "PeRfEcT tHeY wErE" without questioning about Pete or Summer.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'd pay good money to see her initial reaction to Joel's tattoo. Has she even said anything to acknowledge it? Has he mentionned it again since that live?

I feel like we didn't talk about it enough...
The fact that she hasn’t mentioned it or showed it off is telling. It is embarrassing that Joel did it and even more embarrassing that Carrie isn’t pretending to love it. Que Carrie mentioning it in 3…2…1….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Given Carrie said they'd already discussed marriage so he knew she'd say yes, why didn't he just ask HER what style of ring she would like or at least what her ring size was?

Given Carrie said they'd already discussed marriage so he knew she'd say yes, why didn't he just ask HER what style of ring she would like or at least what her ring size was?

Reactions: 16
Their online anniversary is like a year after their real one. It was an open secret that they were together, despite their attempt to keep it on the DL. They wanted us to speculate and comment about "HoW cUTe ThEy WeRe" and "PeRfEcT tHeY wErE" without questioning about Pete or Summer.
I don't know how Carrie had the NERVE to be on that live then.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they will be married within the year. their cringey joint insta bio says ‘soon to be the montagues’ and goyle mentioned in his interview with becca that he didn’t want to talk about what kind of venue they wanted because it’s likely going to happen. so they must have started booking stuff already. this train wreck just gets funnier and funnier to watch 😂
Yeah, my guess is this: either they’ll be married super quickly, within the next few weeks, or this whole thing won’t happen at all. Joel needs to get this over with soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah, my guess is this: either they’ll be married super quickly, within the next few weeks, or this whole thing won’t happen at all. Joel needs to get this over with soon.
This is exactly why I think Joel in particular will be pushing it. He knows the longer he leaves it, the higher the chance his love bombing mask will slip and the excitement of getting engaged wears off for Carrie. He must be terrified she will get cold feet. He wants that girl locked down!!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Joel added his Instagram username to allthingsmontague bio. Trying to get the maximum amount of follows on his own account I see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The sad thing is Carrie has shown herself how desperate she was to stick to her plan and tick off marriage by 30. The problem with that thinking is people end up always chasing the next thing and never being truly happy. What happens when the wedding is over and the post wedding blues kick in (that a lot of brides, especially, get). Straight on to babies? Then what, will she be satisfied with the monotony of being a parent for 18 years.

Reactions: 21
I have been doing some thinking today (and I have a lot of time to think because I’m on maternity leave and have completed Netflix).

I wouldn’t be all that surprised if the wedding is a quiet affair, she has changed her narrative that she doesn’t like all eyes on her and that they won’t be posting any wedding plans and so on.

The story of the engagement is hush hush (probably until they can agree on a story to share) and they want to have that between themselves a little while longer

But I’m thinking she will still want to be quirky but still “super romantic” so it will be an elopement to Gretna Green and then it will u-turn more than Lizz Truss and will turn into this big performative “wedding” that will actually be an announcement party to all their other friends and family that they did and they’re wed.

Reactions: 15
I have been doing some thinking today (and I have a lot of time to think because I’m on maternity leave and have completed Netflix).

I wouldn’t be all that surprised if the wedding is a quiet affair, she has changed her narrative that she doesn’t like all eyes on her and that they won’t be posting any wedding plans and so on.

The story of the engagement is hush hush (probably until they can agree on a story to share)

But I’m thinking she will still want to be quirky but still super romantic so it will be an elopement to Gretna Green and then it will u-turn more than Lizz Truss and will turn into this big performative “wedding” that will actually be an announcement party to all their other friends and family that they did and they’re wed.
So she can lie about the date and it won't look crazy like getting married to someone in less than a year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could imagine Carrie being asked to do Strictly at least. They had some Z-list vloggers on there in the past few years, she has more professional credentials than some of them!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.