Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is another picture of Joel with Sophie Ellis-Bextor... Seriously what happened to Joel over the years?!?! He almost looks normal in this picture...😂🤷😂
IMG_20221112_111813.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I just wanted to reply to a comment in the previous thread- Someone commented on Joel's weight gain. I do not perceive it as controversial, or mean spirited to acknowledge that someone has put on weight, especially if they were already overweight prior to that. Same counts for Carrie- I found the "All I can think about is food"- clip somewhat distasteful, to be frank. She does not look healthy nor happy anymore, visibly swollen (You know, when someone exceeds the weight they are "biologically conditioned" for.. it distributes itself weirdly). They seem to make eating a shared "hobby" rather than a basic necessity, which I perceived always as dangerous.

PS: that does not include going out here and there .. especially if one can restrain themselves.. but they evidently cannot. And she can keep talking about body positivity as much as she wants, her wearing flowery tents and dresses to dance rehearsals surely isn't "only" a stylistic choice, but her being insecure about her current figure.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I'm not sure I'd class this Ace Ventura haircut as normal, but it's a step up from prancing about in speedos at least.
Looks like a role rather than his personal style to me.. he's even wearing a microphone and makeup 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So Carrie says in her new post, that Scott is her soul mate and understands her like no-one else does. Shouldn't she be saying that about Joel. Joel is looking more and more like a friends with benefits relationship. She gets all the deep meaningful stuff with Scott and the sexy times with Joel. Can see Scott being side lined here pretty quick. Joel must be fuming that Carrie posted that, but has to show he supports it by reposting it. He looks a tw*t

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
How is he coping, what with her being far far away in Canterbury for three days now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks unhappy in that story, there's no spark of excitement in her eyes
Rehearsals are tiring but she is supposedly doing something she loves? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just wanted to reply to a comment in the previous thread- Someone commented on Joel's weight gain. I do not perceive it as controversial, or mean spirited to acknowledge that someone has put on weight, especially if they were already overweight prior to that. Same counts for Carrie- I found the "All I can think about is food"- clip somewhat distasteful, to be frank. She does not look healthy nor happy anymore, visibly swollen (You know, when someone exceeds the weight they are "biologically conditioned" for.. it distributes itself weirdly). They seem to make eating a shared "hobby" rather than a basic necessity, which I perceived always as dangerous.

PS: that does not include going out here and there .. especially if one can restrain themselves.. but they evidently cannot. And she can keep talking about body positivity as much as she wants, her wearing flowery tents and dresses to dance rehearsals surely isn't "only" a stylistic choice, but her being insecure about her current figure.
Fully agree!

Reactions: 11
Posting so I can keep up with the new thread. I knew I'd regret having a life and going out for the weekend. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two people reposting Gi's story...Only one looks sooooo desperate to be noticed (again!) with all the tagging...But who is it?!?! 😂🤦😂
IMG_20221112_112750.jpg

IMG_20221112_112727.jpg

Looks like a role rather than his personal style to me.. he's even wearing a microphone and makeup 🤷‍♀️
That's because the picture was taken when Joel was doing School of Rock and Sophie Ellis-Bextor came to watch the show 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks Love but I think I will pass...🤣🤦🤣
Screenshot_2022-11-12-12-59-45-11.png

Carrie 👀👋👀 should you not have added gorgeous gorgeous wife to be to Shrek Joel Montague in your Cameo's bio?!?! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The cameo for Christmas screams “Panto doesn’t pay as much as west end so please give me your money” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.