Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like a big frizzy bush nowadays
It really does. The constant bleaching for the red dye will be way too harsh on her curls and break the protein bonds. She has never looked after it properly and probably doesn't even diffuse dry it. I have naturally wavy hair and spent all of last year trying to get it to form ringlets like Carrie's. It makes me feel ill that she just disregards what she has. She's so insecure in her own identity.

Reactions: 11
Why is she so shocked in that proposal photo? By the sounds of it they were talking about marriage every day of the week. 😂

Also, does Joel-ene just sit by the phone constantly waiting for posts to share? What a sad life.

Edit: double post
Her hair was absolutely beautiful here imo. Carrie you're so blessed with gorgeous curly hair. Please look into the CGM, maybe hanscurls on Instagram and treat it right. I'd say this on insta but you'd probably block me for being a hater of your ginger pubic-frizz.

View attachment 1732197
she looks very pretty there.

she has the most gorgeous hair. i know it obviously must be a lot of upkeep but it’s absolutely her best feature and it really has turned into one big mass of frizz at the moment.

Reactions: 12
What is she going to look like after one or a couple of kids. Right now she has nothing to worry about really and still ageing terribly.

Reactions: 8
Plot twist, Tom leaked it to make it look like Joel to get Carrie to dump Joel - hahahaha
(I mean, not too far out there seeing as it was posted as "Tom Fletcher's Sister")
To be honest I’ve never actually got the impression Tom gives a tit what Carrie does to even make the effort

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.