Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who isn't blocked should put a comment telling people to head to Tattle if they'd like to better understand why this is believed to be a toxic relationship
I’m not sure this is a good idea- we still need someone on the inside so we can watch this train wreck from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Him lunging towards the screen in her video
🤮🤮🤮🤮
All I can hear is Shaggy singing ‘Mr Lover-Lover’ in the background 🤣🤣🤣 (Google it if you’re not old like me, trust me- it’s what he’s hearing in his head when this was filmed)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see how many new users agree
Maybe we should have a poll in the next thread where people could vote if they’ve been directed here after her last blocking rampage.
Girl needs to give her head a wobble, what IS she thinking 🙄

Reactions: 6
oh my god I can’t believe that the stage 5 clinger comment made it to her story… sorry but that’s hysterical 😂
Right? Way to bring attention to a comment that a lot of people wouldn't have even seen. She thinks she is really doing something with that reply, but it's already backfiring. She clearly knows better about literally everything, so good luck to her. She will be on her own to deal with the inevitable after alienating so many people.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Joel's orgasm face is like, and how Carrie copes with it.

(Yes, I'm just here to shitpost now because she doesn't deserve any sympathy.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd also be mildly offended if I was Jelly and weaponised by my partner/ turned into some sort of punishment. "Look I'm going to post the village idiot regardless." Truly touching 👐

It obviously amuses me and he does deserve it.. I do not have any compassion for either of them (not anymore).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You know what baffles me greatly, when someone gives her a slightly negative opinion it’s the whole “social media doesn’t tell you everything about a relationship” retort from Carrie. However, surely that then works the other way round too? Surely even Carrie can see there is two sides of a coin here because if you can’t comment negatively, then by the above retort you also shouldn’t be commenting positively either!

Reactions: 26
I wonder what Joel's orgasm face is like, and how Carrie copes with it.

(Yes, I'm just here to shitpost now because she doesn't deserve any sympathy.)
What if she told him 'no sex until marriage' and that's why he proposed so quickly 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that Joel defending a transphobe or am i reading the wrong thing
I just checked - Dreyfus is a supporter of JKR. (not here to start a trans debate)

It’s just interesting that Carrie claims to be all for trans rights but her soon to be husband isn’t.

Reactions: 15
I hate the way she talks down to people. Like "this is an wholly unacceptable way to talk to someone." Ummm that's actually a subjective opinion. Like who are you to tell me what is an acceptable way to talk to someone, you're not my mother. If I got messages like this would it hurt me, yes it probably would a bit but then I would look inward to see what parts of me are being triggered and try to understand what parts of me are triggering other people. I personally would release a statement more like "I appreciate some of you are concerned for me and I want to thank you for that but please note that some comments I have been recieving are upsetting me and I will delete/ block these comments" or I would just delete the comments and move on in my supposedly love bubble.

Also why has she not learned this just draws attention to this! Like this is why I find tattle because she pointed it out to me. She's actually so gross and they deserve each other. I just feel so sorry for their kids.

Reactions: 39
You can show your in a relationship on social media without showing the actual relationship. Joel literally filmed himself opening presents and reading notes Carrie gave him on instagram. The only reason that was done was to show off or seek attention. Like she needs to sit with herself and think why am i sharing all this, why do i feel the need to, why am i seeking internet gratification, why am I responding to these comments constantly cause its deeper than just ‘because I want to and can do what I want’

Reactions: 18
Did Carrie reply to someone about the negative comments that they’re probably projecting? Or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.