Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she focusses so much on the negative comments. I doubt she's even liked the positive comments, let alone reply, yet 3 negative comments get a whole story

Reactions: 23
Carrie’s never seen Joel’s orgasm face, by that point he’s already crying into the pillow saying “Thank you, thank you, Mrs Montague, thank you”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hahahahaha omg, guys, peep the birthday card in the background.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS MONTAGUE.
Joel, honey, sweetie, I know you just have the one brain cell rattling around in there, but you have to get MARRIED first.
I love how most of the pictures he’s used are from the one week they went on holiday because they haven’t been together long enough to have many other memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These threads are going too fast. Leave my phone for an hour and come back to another ( pages to keep up on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how most of the pictures he’s used are from the one week they went on holiday because they haven’t been together long enough to have many other memories 😂
Makes you wonder what his wedding speech will be like.

Maybe he'll just show a brief TikTok highlights reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon we're very easily going to hit thread 41 tonight so I hope someone's got a good recap for everything that's gone down since Saturday evening.

Reactions: 1
came back to 9 new pages so have not caught up but THAT NEW STORY? i need a jumpscare warning next time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.