Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she's proving something to us by showing us more disgusting, stomach-churning videos of the beast?
If you were secure and genuinely head over heels in love you don't feel the need to prove it to people....This is a truly disturbing relationship on both sides.

Reactions: 25
If she really wanted to put a stop to these comments, instead of posting childish stories she could very easily just limit her Instagram comment section so that only people she follows can comment on her posts.
But of course she’ll never do that because she desperately craves attention and validation from all of her yes-men fans. She couldn’t last a week without all that blind praise.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Carrie, put your phone down for 5 minutes and actually spend time with your boyfriend of 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet when she is away for the panto she'll have some time to think. She's had no time since the engagement/finishing the Chalk Circle play and going on holiday to actually sit with the realisation of what's happening. His behaviour while she was away was unhinged. I have to wonder what do her Mum and Dad think?

Reactions: 5
That video she posted 🤢
She's made her bed...now she needs to lie in it with Shrek

I for one can't wait to see it all crash and burn round about her...

Reactions: 5
They have literally broadcast their entire relationship online. First date? Broadcast. Joel going to her shows, meeting her fans and signing merch? Broadcast. Holidays? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie is working? Broadcast. Engagement? Broadcast. Random lunches at cafes? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie's on holiday? Broadcast. Joel's tattoo? Broadcast.

wtf is she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know what’s wrong with you people. Joel is obviously the fittest most humble grounded and talented gentleman that Carrie has ever been with. Jealous meany haters need to back off and unfollow. :love:

the West End is saying WTF! is spot on. Apparently that's exactly what they are saying, they are becoming a bit of a laughing stock after the 12 days of Joelmas.
At this point I have no problem admitting how pleased I am to hear this.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone who isn't blocked should put a comment telling people to head to Tattle if they'd like to better understand why this is believed to be a toxic relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way Joel walks away from that last story after kissing the camera like ‘yes, playaaaaaa- I’m so smooth’ 😎 has me creased.

I hope she’s happy with her choice, I genuinely think I would choose dying alone as my preference though if that was the other option.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t know what’s wrong with you people. Joel is obviously the fittest most humble grounded and talented gentleman that Carrie has ever been with. Jealous meany haters need to back off and unfollow. :love:

At this point I have no problem admitting how pleased I am to hear this.:)
Don't forget self described manly man. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a pattern emerging here

As soon as anyone comments negatively on her relationship with Joel she posts a nauseating Instagram story proving how in love she is

Also just posted a pic of herself at her Halloween party after we speculated about her attendance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carrie can double down all she wants on how she and Joel are soulmates. But in the middle of the night when she’s wide awake with him snoring away next to her, no doubt invading her personal space even when unconscious, she will know that it’s all bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They have literally broadcast their entire relationship online. First date? Broadcast. Joel going to her shows, meeting her fans and signing merch? Broadcast. Holidays? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie is working? Broadcast. Engagement? Broadcast. Random lunches at cafes? Broadcast. Joel moping because Carrie's on holiday? Broadcast. Joel's tattoo? Broadcast.

wtf is she on about
I wish someone would comment this. But what's the point.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.