Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked - Dreyfus is a supporter of JKR. (not here to start a trans debate)

It’s just interesting that Carrie claims to be all for trans rights but her soon to be husband isn’t.
She should be absolutely mortified to have a "man" like that on her arm. What a gross person inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys. I cannot begin to explain the utter delight I have experienced upon seeing tonight’s tit show. I have been wildly miserable all day, pregnancy is no joke especially when you convinced yourself the baby would be here a week ago yet remain pregnant.

However my big fat ass has waddled to the kitchen to grab a snack and a milkshake and logged into Tattle as quick as my fat little thumbs would allow me to.

Marvellous work, this thread is the thread that keeps on giving and produces better gifts than Carrie’s Joelmas any day!

I can’t help but wonder if Carrie’s reaction is a response to those close to her commenting on the nature of her relationship too? Obviously (and unfortunately) her family and friends are very unlikely to publicly speak their thoughts and feelings but certain tell-tale signs make me think similar opinions are already there such as Tom and Gi not engaging with Shrek on social media or following him. How her parents dived off at his utterly romantic airport chauffeuring to name a couple. So is this Carrie’s very public “its not a phase mom” era? She’s going to force this engagement to work now and it’s going to be an absolute horror show.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder what Joel's orgasm face is like, and how Carrie copes with it.

(Yes, I'm just here to shitpost now because she doesn't deserve any sympathy.)
Maybe this is his seductive warm up dance….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The sweet justice of seeing such an insufferable human go from having a leading west end role basically given to her, to crawling into bed with Shrek after a long hard night at the panto. In the words of Taylor Swift, “Karma is her boyfriend/fiancé” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's really no problem being blocked by Carrie, since all her posts are also on Joel's account, such is their utter co-dependency.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have so many thoughts I can’t put them all 😂😂

Thought it was weird as duck that she was so quite on SM, can’t believe I thought she was rethinking it all but clearly not 🙄

If her and Joel really love each other the way they say they do then they wouldn’t be getting engaged now and duck all that turning 30 nonsense! They should be in the honeymoon stage of getting to know each other, having deep chats, still meeting each others friend groups, family getting to know them, maybe have an actual argument so they both can see how well they work through issues together and so much more!

I will still feel some worry for her but I will not be wasting my energy telling her to leave etc, her friends and family can deal with the aftermath.

Reactions: 14
Also I am a spiteful cow, admittedly. But does anyone else find the thought of Joel pouting at those comments and getting upset hilarious but also disgusting simultaneously. Poor Carrie having to comfort that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video of Joel lunging in to that kiss made me throw up in my mouth a little 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suddenly reminded of a story a friend told me about how she told her kids she was pregnant again. Her oldest was 10-11 and had not too recently found out about sex. When she broke the news, he said "I can't believe you did that with Dad. All he does is FART!"

Carrie: I can't believe you shacked up with Joel. All he does is FLASH HIS ARSE-CRACK (and generally be a creep)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That last story 🙄 Imagine going for a walk around London and you look over and see a woman holding her phone out filming a man, and he leans in to kiss - not her - but the camera lens. True romance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha omg, guys, peep the birthday card in the background.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS MONTAGUE.
Joel, honey, sweetie, I know you just have the one brain cell rattling around in there, but you have to get MARRIED first.
All of those photos are on insta. You'd think he would have included a photo that they haven't broadcast with the world? Also, it looks so tacky. I made my mate a card like that when I was 13.

Also, being engaged doesn't make your name automatically change. Bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha omg, guys, peep the birthday card in the background.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS MONTAGUE.
Joel, honey, sweetie, I know you just have the one brain cell rattling around in there, but you have to get MARRIED first.
She claims you only see a small percentage of their relationship yet every picture on that card has been posted online

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.