Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're going to be 'blessed' with another snogging video after this telling off aren't we? 😔 just to prove to us meanie haters that she actually likes her pet leech
Pet leech, Jesus that got me howling 😂😂😭

Haven't caught up on everything yet but I echo what most have said. F*CK being concerned now, she's clearly too stupid (or complicit) to care.

Let's all put our feet up, get some popcorn and enjoy the 🤬 show! Meanie haters gonna hate after all. 🤘

Reactions: 10
She’s been having one since Oliver dumped her in January…
And since cinderella bombed and she was dropped by alw.

Her career and personal life collapsed in one go. For someone who has only been praised and had everything handed to her with no rejection, thats a lot to take and she doesn't know how to handle it

Reactions: 20
The sheer amount of prep he did makes me certain they'd discussed it beforehand. Surely he can't spend that much in Etsy without being certain.
It is Joel we are talking about after all. I also firmly believe that if she thought she was being proposed to in that moment, she would have nails done, makeup on, less ugly outfit, etc

Reactions: 3
How long a manic episode can last with bipolar?
A long time if it's not being treated. She may also be rapid cycling (going between depression and mania, which can explain why she was still posting about her breakup even though she was supposedly plunged into happiness).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.