Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the friends and fam intervention that anon on here posted is true, then I imagine it will be hard to go through with following the Instagram stage 5 clinger intervention. She's in the evil meanie hater mindset and will keep her ears and eyes firmly shut

Reactions: 5
What's also funny is that she probably thinks she's scored with Joel cos they'll see eye to eye on everything. And why? Because he's a simp, a yes man, a love-bomber, a sap with zero personality of his own, who depends on Carrie to be his personality. But if they ever do row, wow, it'll be ugly.

Reactions: 16
I think we can all agree if the clinger comment doesn't win this thread title then it should be the one after that

Reactions: 27
I love that Carrie’s story about the Joel comments is the only story that Joel won’t repost. Poor Shrek.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New comments on her Disney post

C58D9C33-F9C5-4E78-A92D-024584277CCC.jpeg

832EEEBE-48AF-41FC-806A-DB9C716F4120.jpeg

(Edited to add; if anyone here on Tattle has left these comments, just a reminder it’s best not to admit to it here)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She’s been having one since Oliver dumped her in January…
Nailed it. But lucky for her, Joel will be there to catch her, sweet talk her, love-bomb her, shower her in praise, throw gifts at her, kneel for her, lick her ass for her, whatever Mrs Montague oh wifey I'm so proud of you wants.

Reactions: 6
Maybe carries friends/family are buying into the "known each other for 8 years" bull
A public proposal, choreographed and directed by Joel, in a theatre with invited audience, and with a professional photographer present to capture the moment - it was impossible for her to say no, or I love you but not yet, or anything other than yes. I feel really sad for her. If she could be brave enough to walk away, there would be 100% support from this page, I have no doubt.
I know the thread has zoomed on since this (what has he done now??) but firmly agree, I know we discussed this previously but public proposals put so much pressure and lead to feeling trapped and only being able to answer yes (particularly if it wasn't even discussed before!!) I know at least two people who were proposed to very publicly, awkwardly said yes, and then called it off in private straight away

Reactions: 6
As a book person (haven’t read hers) I’m a bit disturbed that she has only Fletcher books on her bookshelf?! I honestly don’t know any authors that keep their OWN books on their bookshelves. I see Tom and G as well but I feel like that’s odd as well.
Also I think the card says Happy 30th Mrs Montague …

• Sick
Reactions: 7
New sequel to "When the Curtain Falls" should be "When Reality Dawns" or "When the tit Hits the Fanboy"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
At this point I think Carrie is just mad cause all she wants is for her relationships to be seen as rElAtIoNsHiP gOaLz and those comments prove this tit show is just the opposite of that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought Joel proposed on her birthday? In which case he gave her a card saying Mrs Montague before he proposed?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
him lunging at the camera is in the top ten horror movie jump scares, up there with the little red demon in Insidious and Pennywise in It

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.