Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also joined the blocked club, and honestly it feels like a relief. Carrie is a profoundly foolish egotistical person, to her own detriment. She insists on learning ever mistake the hard way and repeating the same silly unhealthy patterns again and again. Tbh pick me’ism is hard to cure. I reckon she’ll suffer a few more decades and maybe be forced to do real self reflection in a decade or two maybe after a divorce or if her kids stop talking to her or something haha. But for now she’s determined to stick on this path a creepy obsessive opportunist. Best of luck to her, but I’m signing off!

Reactions: 9
I also find it really funny that whenever she addresses the fact even her fans (!) are wary of Creepy Joel she doubles down on posting how in love they are and how affectionate he is, like she's dangling him in front of us/them. Cady, tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back. Except he's not a catch. At all. In the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also find it really funny that whenever she addresses the fact even her fans (!) are wary of Creepy Joel she doubles down on posting how in love they are and how affectionate he is, like she's dangling him in front of us/them. Cady, tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back. Except he's not a catch. At all. In the slightest.
He’s a dough ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It must've touched a nerve. If she was really secure in the relationship, comments from randoms that don't know her wouldn't bother her.
When she's alone with her thoughts she'll eventually realise. She just can't admit she's wrong generally, but maybe this will give her food for thought to slow down the madness, at least. There's no need for them to marry quickly.

Reactions: 3
Silly us for thinking that maybe she’d finally seen some sense.
Should have known Carrie would be far too preoccupied loving out loud and sticking it to ‘the haters’ to actually take a step back and reflect on WHY everyone is so concerned for her. As others have said, I’m done feeling sorry for her. She’s as pathetic as he is.

Reactions: 13
As someone who went through an emotionally abusive relationship - and I’m not saying this is, like I’ve said previously, there’s so many things that remind me of what I went through - Carrie is not going to see what everyone else sees.

You end up in this bubble. You’re so excited and truly believe you’re in love and would do anything for them. This is because the abuser is manipulating you and you can’t see it, they convince you that they know best and you slowly turn against others who doubt what you have because “they don’t understand”.

Some people don’t notice what’s going on because you spend all of your time with the abuser. They convince you that they need you and that you’re the only one who understands. Slowly you realise you haven’t seen your friends in a while and you think they don’t care about you but the abuser comforts you and you become totally reliant on them.

Your family may say things to you but they don’t get it, they’re not you and they don’t realise how special the relationship is. You start to not cope well without the abuser, but they then pull away from you. You constantly blame yourself for everything, you question yourself and think negatively about people you were once close to. Then they’re back and act like you’re silly for thinking things. You have to tell them everything that’s on your mind, all the time, you can’t have any secrets or thoughts to yourself. You are constantly on edge and are nearly at breaking point all of the time. You walk on egg shells but it’s all worth it because they need you and you are convinced you love them.

I’m not sure how others get out of it, but I did because I met a new friend who made
me laugh and made me realise that I hadn’t laughed in a really long time. I realised that how I interacted with this new friend was how it was supposed to be, and that the situation I was in was very wrong. My abuser worked out that I shone when I was around this new friend and he turned nasty. He tried to turn this new friend against me and told me how worthless I was. He then walked away from me. I was devastated, didn’t even know who I was anymore, I felt empty and lonely. Luckily my new friend had their own mind and stayed friends with me despite what my abuser said to them.

It was only afterwards that I looked at photographs and could see how dead behind the eyes I was, how things he said to me weren’t right, how his actions weren’t right. It still affects me now and this was over 15 years ago. I still question things and have depressive moments that stem from this time I my life.

Carrie won’t listen right now, I think it will just have to run it’s course. If it is an emotional abusive relationship then she will have people who will look after her at the end, your true friends and family will always be there at the end of it all.

Or we’ll just have to deal with the tactless, narcissistic, wet lettuce forever and find a way of coping with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone post the Shrek photo for the newcomers 🤣 I feel like that has to be seen
Couldn't upload the photo for some reason -enjoy!

SPOILERS: Grossness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can somebody please photoshop in how many likes the stage 5 clinger comment got. For scientific accuracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think she's proving something to us by showing us more disgusting, stomach-churning videos of the beast?
Yes she does. She’s obsessed with Tattle just like she was obsessed with GG and she hates that she can’t control what we say on here, thus the angry reactions, when the overwhelming majority of comments in her social media is positive. So she thinks she’s proving to us that we can’t get her down or something like that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
At least we didn't get "this arse crack is too good to keep to myself xoxoxo" with another full-on photo of Joel's cleft

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AND. HOW is that an "unacceptable" way to speak to anyone? I could give her a pass for being upset strangers are commenting on her relationship (OTOH, if you put things on a public Internet page, people can say what they want IMO). But if one of my *friends* got a weirdo partner I'd absolutely say something to effect of those comments. It's not unacceptable at all. It's care and concern.

Reactions: 18
Then why for the ever flaming love of god do you continue to let Shrek post every single aspect of your very short lived relationship online for the world to see and comment on Carrie!!!

My patience with her is none existent at this point.
"small portion of someone's life" THATS THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP! YOUVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 MINS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.