Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it goes to Broadway, it'll probably be like Pretty Woman. Though, Sam played off the negative reviews and bad press much better than Carrie. My bet if it goes to across the pond, it'll be either like Bonnie and Clyde and barely make it past previews, or like PW and only last a year.
I have to ask what is PW?

I am seeing that in April, I have got the "can can" (or whatever they're called) seats right in the front by the stage, I've heard they're amazing BUT a lot happens on the little stage extension that will be behind us and we have to keep turning round, ah well! I just saw the pictures of the set and around the theatre and thought I HAVE to see that.
Yeah they use the extension and the wings a lot but if your mobility is good you should be fine.

sorry OT but a few people have mentioned - another one here who saw Moulin Rouge and it was SO GOOD (and packed). If you love the film I’d recommend not listening to the soundtrack before you go as there are changes/ new songs and part of the fun is hearing them 🥰

I do feel sorry for Carrie, break ups are hard and she’ll be desperately wanting to look like she’s living her best life while being heartbroken.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A cartwheel?
Would pay money to see her attempt at that

Silly goofball newly single, Smiffys wig on and ready to mingle

Too soon? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s not a dream, that’s a nightmare. Hope she wasn’t wearing the Smiffys wig and I hope he wasn’t trying to serenade you in his kermit singing voice.

Haha no, I was giving Oliver some advice on how to store stuff and then came along Carrie and her parents. I felt bad about giving oliver advice cause she was sad so I told her what to do 🤣🤣

Thread title * Carrie hope fletcher: not like all the other goofs.

Reactions: 30
Haha no, I was giving Oliver some advice on how to store stuff and then came along Carrie and her parents. I felt bad about giving oliver advice cause she was sad so I told her what to do 🤣🤣

Thread title * Carrie hope fletcher: not like all the other goofs.
Great thread title suggestion!🙌👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.