Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fairytales are not to be believed
I blame myself if I have been deceived
I was fine on my own
Made of steel, hard as stone
I know I have a heart because you broke it
I was so unaware
That I could fall so hard
But what good is a heart
If you don't care?”

^^ that’s going to be a hard one first show back!

Feel bad for her. Breakups suck

Reactions: 24
Recap:
- Cinderella moving to Broadway. Speculation on whether carries going as well
- posted that she's logging off, made a private IG, blocked Oliver
- accidentally (?) posted about eating chocolate to mend her broken heart
- unblocked Oliver and announced her break up in an Instagram post saying she was blindsided

Reactions: 23
• carrie was MIA from public social media and made her return an hour ago.
• her and olivier have broken up.
• she’s got a finsta account and her facebook is gone
• cinderella is going to broadway in autumn 2022 (or atleast that’s what the casting call says), will carrie go to broadway?
• cinderella is back from the christmas hiatus this week

that’s all i can remember right now

Reactions: 7
Previous thread:

Believe it or not, the entire previous thread, started on January 16, was speculation about why Carrie had gone silent on social media. Speculation ranged from a breakup with Oliver to Carrie moving with Cinderella to Broadway, and today she confirmed that her relationship has indeed ended. According to her, very sudden and unexpected.
So basically nothing happened until today. We had a new member giving us some info from a FoC (Friend of Carrie) who confirmed that breakup two days ago and that Carrie is an exhausting friend (the entire thread's reaction: WHAT?? NO WAY!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always stand by how you get them is how you lose them, especially with cheating. I wonder how single and/or straight Stephanie McKeon is?

Reactions: 6
Gutted for her, I'm not in a long term relationship but I am around her age and I can guess how awful it might be to go through a break up.

Reactions: 9
Oh bless her, it’s been a while since I checked on here but just saw her post. Can’t imagine how she must be feeling.

Reactions: 8
Maybe carries family will unfollow Oliver the next time he posts? He doesn't seem to upload regularly so out of sight out of mind?

I always stand by how you get them is how you lose them, especially with cheating. I wonder how single and/or straight Stephanie McKeon is?
She's married, but hasn't mentioned or shown her husband since she got the role in Frozen. Which could just mean that she decided then not to mention her private life anymore on her public social media. Every post since the announcement last year has been either about Frozen or her dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do we know Carrie blocked Oliver rather than unfollowed him?
at first it was carrie had simply unfollowed him (we knew this as he was still following her). then he unfollowed her and he was no longer tagged in any photos she had posted, that only happens when someone gets blocked.

I almost hope he has done something completely twatty so she has a reason to hate him! As opposed to still being the man of her dreams but him wanting out.
Poor little thing I really do hope she is being taken good care of.

Reactions: 15
I feel quite bad for her to be honest, breakups are tough and I thought they seemed quite solid

I think lockdowns and the pandemic in general made people reevaluate life choices. I could see that playing a part of it.

Poor Carrie, I hope she's getting some kitty kisses from Edgar right now

Hope she eats all the chocolate, cries all the tears and dusts herself down and moves on with her life as best she can.
Time to come back better and stronger Carrie. You can do this. Take some time out for yourself - we may be your biggest critics on here but as a woman I feel every ounce of your heartbreak 💔

Reactions: 24
Carrie’s post is really sad. She looks devastated. Hope Edgar is giving her lots of love and cuddles. Obviously hope all her friends are rallying around her too. The suddenness of it must be super hard.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.