Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosielee

After elsa I'm sure elphaba must be a possible too. Could also see her as Satine in Moulin Rouge, if they are flexible on the race of the role.
So I saw Frozen on New Year’s Eve and Moulin Rouge on New Year’s Day and as much as I think she’d kill it vocally I just can’t see her as Satine. She would be a lovely Nancy or Elphaba but you need a certain sex appeal to be Satine and as much as Sam Barks is a queen I don’t think she quite has that appeal.

Last edited:

shesaidit

ALW does like to put his current mediocre darlings into Tell Me On A Sunday, regardless of whether or not they can sing it. Off you go Carrie...

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
When I mean by finding it creepy that Tanya was hanging out with someone a lot younger than her I mean scarlet I see scarlet still mentally as a child, I should have been a lot clearer. I mean I too have friends that are a lot older than me and friends who are my sisters age which is 3 years younger than me. Tanya was smart enough to manipulate poor scarlet

Mark81

VIP Member
My mum watched the repeat of the musicals thing with Sheridan Smith over Christmas on bbc2. She said a guy (Ivano) sang a song from alws new cinderella and that it was awful 🤣

she is what I'd call a casual theatre goers (few times per year in normal times) and she hadn't heard about alw doing a cinderella