Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I saw Samantha Barks in that show when Jason Robert Brown directed it a few years ago and she was astonishingly good. The very thought of Carrie as Cathy makes me cringe, the overacting, The Face, ugh.
Oh god could you imagine her screeching "Still Hurting" or "I Can Do Better Than That?" Her vocal range can't hit the notes unless they transpose them down. She'd wreck her voice within a week of performing them.

Reactions: 1

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!
Dan is now saying he is bi, he is divorced and living back with family in Scotland

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Hey, Sam was in an Oscar-nominated movie; doesn’t that, by Carrie‘s definition, make her an oscar-nominee? ;) (I know it’s not the same, but wow, can you imagine the bragging if that had been Carrie?)
Yeah and that’s the only time I believe she repeated a role. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t? Carrie repeats shows and roles every chance she gets.

Have these photos been discussed yet? I think it’s a cute picture but I’m sure our Carrie was fuming 😅
They seem like they have so much more natural chemistry. Unlike him and Caza who seem as fake and forced as they come.

jolene4745

VIP Member
Don't know how carries going to cope with being single and not having a man to hang off of in a show
yeah, seriously. I wonder what she’s going to say once she comes back to social media, if she’s even away for that long. I wonder what she’s going to say happened, if she’ll blame everything on him. This whole situation is just extremely weird. Why immediately just unfollow him, why not try to work it out first? I mean as long as they were together, you would think they would want to at least try and work on it, especially considering they were fine like 3 days ago. Like what happened in that short amount of time that caused her to do this? I mean, we may honestly never know the truth, but why be so cryptic and immediately unfollow him? Must you immediately blast your personal problems? There’s two people in the relationship, not just you CHF.🙄 I want to see how this plays out though.

Last edited:

Lolly505

VIP Member
I swear Carrie made a video talking about going on GG but I just can't find it again. I thought it was 'Tall Poppies' but it's not. Just because I'm sure I remember her talking about seeking out negativity and working on that and I was curious to see what she said and how it holds up today.

Side note: it's been interesting seeing some of her older videos. This one feels relevant based on what we were talking about this week:
I do appreciate that she's got perspective on part events now and I know she's had more 'wedge' events since, which do change you for better and worse. Even this Carrie feels like a totally different Carrie. I just hope she's not let herself become too jaded either.

nymeria

Going back to what we were discussing in the previous thread about the roles she could play, I think she already tried being Sophie in Mamma Mia, iirc. I think someone mentioned in back in GG years ago.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
OMG how great is Lauren?! I think this shows that if Cinderella goes to Broadway, then they need to raise the bar far, far higher than Carrie.
I’m guessing which Cinderella either makes or breaks the show? I have no chance of seeing it (I’m in the US) but from what I gather the show itself isn’t that great, but anybody other than Carrie makes it more bearable? Is that basically it?

Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...
Carrie did at one point have her address circulated online after fans worked out where she lived - all from information she had made publicly available but I can see why she'd be terrified when something like this happened