Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really want to know is why Disney are giving her free trips to film the same content with a different guy every other year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What was her reasoning for not liking Disneyland Paris? She went there in 2019 and iirc she went in 2015 with Pete.
Probably that it’s smaller. Disney Paris is 2 parks whereas Disney World Florida is 4 and has Cinderellas Castle as the main event rather than Paris’s smaller Sleeping Beauty castle. I think she have mentioned having bad memories of Paris with ex boyfriends, but I may be mistaken.

Reactions: 2
What was her reasoning for not liking Disneyland Paris? She went there in 2019 and iirc she went in 2015 with Pete.
I was there at same time as her in 2019 and saw her a few times. Face like a smacked arse and quite bolshy/rude when needing to get passed people

Reactions: 11
I saw her in Pretty Woman on Broadway and she definitely had sex appeal.
Snaps. And so kind at the stage door - not that I do that but I thought...when in New York!

She comes across as a proper grafter, genuine and respectful towards her fanbase.

UNLIKE SOMEONE WE KNOW...............

Reactions: 12
I really want to watch Encanto but Mirabel visually reminds me of Carrie with her short curly hair and glasses and it’s putting me right off 😅😭 Can’t wait for Carrie to say she’s basically the same as her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was there at same time as her in 2019 and saw her a few times. Face like a smacked arse and quite bolshy/rude when needing to get passed people
What do you mean by "face like a smacked arse"? Her facial expressions, or what?

I really want to watch Encanto but Mirabel visually reminds me of Carrie with her short curly hair and glasses and it’s putting me right off 😅😭 Can’t wait for Carrie to say she’s basically the same as her
Aww! I see the resemblance but Mirabel is a fab character and Encanto is such a beautiful movie. Totally worth the watch.

haha, I watched Encanto last weekend and because I spend way too much time on here, Mirabel's style did remind me too of Carrie's, but she really is a great character and the film is wonderful, I'm so glad I watched. Has Carrie herself not made any comments about this yet? :p
Oh, and Mirabel totally rocks her style, unlike Carrie ;D

Reactions: 4
haha, I watched Encanto last weekend and because I spend way too much time on here, Mirabel's style did remind me too of Carrie's, but she really is a great character and the film is wonderful, I'm so glad I watched. Has Carrie herself not made any comments about this yet? :p
That movie was amazing!! Mirabel looks just like my mom! They both rock the curly hair and glasses! We're Cuban (not Colombian, but still Latina), and absolutely loved the representation!

• Heart
That movie was amazing!! Mirabel looks just like my mom! They both rock the curly hair and glasses! We're Cuban (not Colombian, but still Latina), and absolutely loved the representation!
I’ve heard nothing but good things about it, I just need to get over being reminded of Miss Heteroflexible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People were saying on her IG livestream yesterday how she should play Mirabel if it ever came to the stage but Carrie didn’t mention it and the stream ended before I could tell them how horribly offensive that would be given how Carrie is white!

Also Encanto is amazing, I’m obsessed with Luisa.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched Encanto on Christmas Day with the family- well as much as you can watch a film with kiddies running around and distracting you lol
What I saw of it was brilliant! The music was amazing and it really did pull on the old heart strings x

Reactions: 4
Haha unfortunately i found Encanto boring, it didn't really go anywhere and had no real antagonist. Visually great though

Reactions: 1
This has probably already been mentioned
How does she not get proper stressed out with her books in colour order? What if you want to get a book but can’t remember what colour the cover is?

Reactions: 3
This has probably already been mentioned
How does she not get proper stressed out with her books in colour order? What if you want to get a book but can’t remember what colour the cover is?
As a librarian this is upsetting to read tbh, anyone who sorts their books like this is clearly style over substance!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.