Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Finally getting around to watching the staged concert of Les Mis and I keep getting distracted by her hair piece, why did they think it looked good? Also I don’t know if it’s the key or what but her voice sounds really unnatural in I Dreamed A Dream?

shesaidit

Carrie has responded to the Molly Mae controversy on Twitter. I actually agree with her point, but I find it insanely hypocritical, coming from her. She, like Molly Mae, has no recognition of her privileges. Any other actor would’ve been thrown out on their arse by now, if they’d behaved the way she had. She has a vile attitude, no training, and isn’t even that talented. And what is she doing with her 24 hours? Taking selfies and pictures of her cat.

C’mon Carrie. You’re so close to understanding the actual point, and yet, so far.
Just immediately made me think of https://www.reddit.com/r/SelfAwarewolves/

Rosielee

many hard core theatre fans may go for Jessie in Cabaret.
That’s if they can afford the tickets! Cabaret is my favourite musical but there is no way I’m paying those prices, Tix Today lottery or £25 ticket for me.

Kitt

VIP Member
Cinderella cancelling until February has given me such a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I’m hoping it’s just a cover for all the extra rehearsals they want to do. But if it’s not, I can’t help but think…what does ALW know that we don’t? Most productions have just cancelled till after Christmas, which makes sense with covid absences. But February is so excessive it makes me think there’s more to it.
As in you think he knows there’s going to be a full lockdown so he’s just closing in advance?

Kit123

VIP Member
While on the talk of Boe and Crawford, did anyone catch their show on channel five last night. Was filmed last year and shown in cinemas?! I couldn't stand it 🥴

JJusa69

VIP Member
In the past, I’ve had a cameo which expired but I was very lucky that the MT actress I requested still completed it for free! Couldn’t see see Carrie doing that!

I know there’s no specific time limit but her cameos always seem to be between 30 seconds to a minute. Again, I must’ve gotten very lucky as all of my cameos have been about 6 - 8 minutes!
Do you pay for it before it comes?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yup. If they were in Australia, her and Oliver probably would be in a horrific quarantine camp. She's just so unaware of the struggles of anyone else besides her own and Oliver's.
Do Australians not get to quarantine at home? Is everyone who’s infected being send to some sort of quarantine camp?! Asking in all honesty, because other than the drama over Novak Djokovic I don’t know a lot about Australia‘s covid rules.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It’s in Best New Musical, Best West End Show is for long-running shows (that have been on for at least a year or more).
Damn. Ok I take it back :D congrats Cinderella on your well-deserved nom for Best New Musical. Also loving the one for Best Costume Design. The pics don't seem to do the costumes justice.

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
Screengrabs from carries story on Instagram
Just saw Scott's tweet and came to Carrie's thread. Was expecting her to have said something but did not expect that she'd be a target too! How utterly disgusting and terrifying. I'm glad he's been punished and I hope everyone who was a target feels safer now.