Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is the next Elaine Paige… if anyone has seen the VT of Elaine trying to teach someone to sing Memory from Cats on All Star Musicals tonight you’ll know what I mean 😅

Irony is they filmed it on the Gillian Lynne stage surrounded by Cinderella set because it’s where Cats was
Hahah I didn't watch and yeah Elaine isn't what she once was, but Carrie WISHES she had Elaine's legacy lol during her peak Elaine was sensational

Reactions: 8
Hahah I didn't watch and yeah Elaine isn't what she once was, but Carrie WISHES she had Elaine's legacy lol during her peak Elaine was sensational
Oh yeah of course, basically Elaine teaching memory so stopping the celeb literally every two seconds and telling her she’s doing everything wrong and reminding everyone it’s “her” song, only for the celeb to turn around and actually do the song really well

Reactions: 8
I think she’s strategically hiding her left hand to keep her fans and us guessing, so she can have a big reveal in the new year

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah of course, basically Elaine teaching memory so stopping the celeb literally every two seconds and telling her she’s doing everything wrong and reminding everyone it’s “her” song, only for the celeb to turn around and actually do the song really well

Haha oh yeah that side of Elaine is completely Carrie 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think she’s strategically hiding her left hand to keep her fans and us guessing, so she can have a big reveal in the new year
If she is, obviously that’s something worth celebrating and I couldn’t really fault her for making a big post.

Reactions: 4
I still feel like Carrie and oliver are so mismatched and can't see them being together 10 years from now

Reactions: 16
I've seen both, Klaus is really good but I wouldn't put it in my list of annual must watches. The best thing about it is its traditional 2d animation. Mind you neither would I choose polar express.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it weird that she was gifted a vlog camera and hasn’t made any videos in like a month? She made an insta story to promote the camera- quite possibly the worst person to gift a vlogging camera!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it weird that she was gifted a vlog camera and hasn’t made any videos in like a month? She made an insta story to promote the camera- quite possibly the worst person to gift a vlogging camera!
She is regularly the worst person for companies to gift things to. All she ever does is show things to the camera, never gives much in the way of a persuasive opinion. The coffee pods advent calendar, she literally just did a tedious daily door opening video, how is that going to persuade anybody to buy those pods. She could have actually made the coffee and used her Acting Skills (;)) to convince us how good they tasted, told us a little about the flavours, taken some of them to drink in interesting locations or something.

Either she has some sort of really good agent who gets her the stuff to promote, or she goes and batters the hell out of promo departments telling them she has ever so many followers ("and I didn't buy any of them, honest") and these companies do no research whatsoever on her past promo skills or conversion to sales rates. Or they just give her stuff to get her off their case and to go away?

Reactions: 11
She didn't deserve the free vlogging camera. She rarely posts and when she does it's a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.